Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DiscoTechque Friday................

Originally posted by trewguy

badass

what time does it close friday nights

Well at Discotechque this week we have Robbie Rivera so there is no telling when it will close I have to leave early becasue Stardo will be knocking on my door at 12noon SAturday to drive up to WESTCHESTER for NEENA and PIRO wedding

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I cant wait until this Friday but DAN dont say anything about going to VINYL I have to go to NEENA and PIRO wedding that next day

You better be a good boy.....I'm depending on you to keep that afterhours going Sat.....:D :D :D

I'm down for Arc upon return from HM...for post wedding celebration.....I have yet to hear Tenaglia spin.....:dj:

I cant wait until this Friday but DAN dont say anything about going to VINYL I have to go to NEENA and PIRO wedding that next day

I'll meet you and Dan at Vinyl/Arc on Saturday morning around 4ish?? Make sure I'm out of there by 1:30pm. j/k

Well at Discotechque this week we have Robbie Rivera so there is no telling when it will close I have to leave early becasue Stardo will be knocking on my door at 12noon SAturday to drive up to WESTCHESTER for NEENA and PIRO wedding

haha with a pit stop on the upperwest side!..

looks like you have two dates to the wedding (who's better than you! :shades: )

Well its 1130 now . I have to pick up my second date