Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'98 song id "the story"

drmoxx

came across an old cassette, taped from a cd from mondo music called "excel the factory"-other songs on the cassette....up & down, magic orgasm, t.o. bells, tell me

thoughout the whole song a girl's voice just says "the story". in the middle when to beat comes to a stop she says "the story goes/ends ??"

the build up after that sounds like a flutish sound (kinka like in between scenes of batman, the sound effect the tv made when the old scene spins into the new scene). that sound also cuts in and out of the whole song.

thought for a second it sounded like kylie minogue, but it's prolly not.

wow, that track brings back memories. I have the vinyl around here somewhere, but without looking the name of the track is "The Story" and I believe the mix you are talking about was done by Tin, Tin, Out.

Not sure who did the vocal but it wasn't Kylie. ;)

shelly nelson

i did a search on some music sites. only one that came up with something was kazaa. it was an acoustic song, and not the house version

if you have it on file or cd, can u hook me up. i'll be willing to give ya some $$ if i can get a cd.