Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Champs - Menlo Park

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

She, she knows how to have fun!!!!!:clap: I think watching the people sing has to be a highlight...lol:laugh:

Well I would def go to night but I woke up w/ 2 swollen eyes from an allergic reaction so my ass is home tonight!! Unless I wear my sunglasses all night!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmm italian....... arent you the one that basically told me your cooking skills consist of toast ???

That's where the polish side come in. I can't cook very well but I can eat very well!!! Mom's italian home cooking on Sundays is the bomb!!!!

Originally posted by davisg

Hey Perns, Thanks for the kind words on that one post. If you go to Champs try to swing over to Club RIO for a quick minute, It's 2 seconds away. I want to buy you a drink and hear about your trip.

Hey Gary,

I Really miss you man............ I can talk forever about my trip. it was so great. We had a blast. Joe kept saying, we are def. not in Jersey this is so cool. Can't wait to see you, and abou the words, I only speak the truth.

P :)