Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Sessions::Friday at LOLA

funketeer

Gotta hit the dancefloor people, got some extra energy to drain here, I am overloaded with gravity, my good friend Lionel will be projecting his wacked-out videos on two screens simultaineously, which is reason enough for me to go there, but the story does not end there, we will be biding farewell to Miguel, member of Unburro who's moving to Venezuela in search of new horizons in the creative field.

I tell you this, the music is great, the DJs are solid, the vibe Marco and the Phat Staff set to the place fits like a glove and I just get into it once I cross the door...hope to see some of you CPrs over there...come and check it out

peace to you all

Funk :cool:

parabola.gif

Lola is located at 247, 23rd Street Miami Beach

lola.gif

I have been to the Friday night at Lola and can tell you something, you got to be out of your mind not to consider going there. I don't need to talk about other venues, but if it wasn't for Lola's Fridays, the true underground sounds of techhouse would be as lame as going to a club in downtown Bagdad.

When clubs want to grow bigger, and bigger, the energy just dilutes. There is nothing like listening to good serious tunes in a smaller dancefloor.

Just remember this, in the next few months: Mega is out. Mini is back.

I haven't met the VJs but I have seen their visuals and they are unique to any Miami gig. I did talk to Chris, on of the two DJs, last Friday. I can tell you CPers, that duo at Lola on Fridays are some serious shit.

And the vibe of that crowd can only be compared to the vibe Aquabooty had during their Rain days.

Saturday I'll se you guys for S&P. I just hope they play before 3 a.m.

Vipnerd

Originally posted by vipnerd

I have been to the Friday night at Lola and can tell you something, you got to be out of your mind not to consider going there. I don't need to talk about other venues, but if it wasn't for Lola's Fridays, the true underground sounds of techhouse would be as lame as going to a club in downtown Bagdad.

Also check out Livingroom South Beach on Wednsday nights........you'll find some good old underground tech-house.

congrats. on your Friday nights.....I'll have to check it out