Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The original hobie beach party is back Saturday night.

meng

As some of you guys may know, for the past two years and every couple of months a couple of us local dj’s and all our friends have been throwing parties at Hobie Beach on Key Biscayne. We’re getting together again this Saturday night(pending the weather of course which so far looks fine for Saturday night) starting at 10PM until everyone decides to leave(approx. 3-4am usually). We have never been shut down by police. All they have asked us is to not bring bottles on the beach. Other than that, we’re fine with the loud music and the people hanging out.

DJ’s will be FX spinning whatever he wants, my buddy Marcos(DJ Ripsta), and myself spinning progressive house and breaks. You are welcome to come and hang. Any questions, PM me or call me if you have my number.

Sean

and by the way...we usually have 30-50 people turn out....

Hey there Sean. Luckily I will be getting into town Saturday. I will be sure to check out the party and your setup before I head out to S & P at Space. Did you tell Rob about it? Im sure he would want to attend if the wifey lets him....Ill give you a call Saturday! Take Care

J:D :D:cool:

Sorry about the weather and generator guys, did it ever turn over? I'm sorry I had to dip out so early. I realized I couldn't miss another day of work since I called in dead on saturday after Taucher. There was a good amount of people there just chilling and hanging out.....E for effort.. Hey Sean, let me know when you guys get that cd finished, I would like to check it out.......:cool::dj::rock:

Well what can i say, at least i got a little work out trying to start the gen. and the sounds from fx's ride were good, but me and the wife had to spit @ 12:30am due to the baby. Well maybe next time....;) next time you guy's r going to do this let me early and i will more then happy to help you.!!! free of charge. Man it looked like it could have been a good party.....

key words since the beginning of this thread: PENDING THE WEATHER

sucks....the people were there and so was the rain...what were there like 40 people just waiting?

oh well....:(

sorry guys......but everyone knew that rain was possible....

we'll try again one of these weekends...