Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has been to the Century 21 in Morristown?

danfury

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah...There is alot of shit...But when I was there most of the pants needed to be tailored which is real annoying....Wasnt impressed with the shoe selection...

from what Ive been told, going to the city is a lot better.

Thanks JP, I want to get some D&G gear for the winter... and I really don't feel like paying 200 dollars a shirt.. I've found a lot of good stuff at the city location... I figured the Morristown site would be pretty limited...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Thanks JP, I want to get some D&G gear for the winter... and I really don't feel like paying 200 dollars a shirt.. I've found a lot of good stuff at the city location... I figured the Morristown site would be pretty limited...

They had probably 2 racks of D&G, but I really wasnt impressed with the selection...So definitely go to the city.

Dan,

It's not bad, but it is really hit or miss there. I live about 5 min. from there and I wasn't too impressed with their selection. I wouldn't recommend going there for jeans, but they do have a nice selection of shirts (moschino, d&g)...however, like i said...you have to get lucky in finding something nice. The selection is pretty much outdated too. Most of the items in stores such as that of a Century 21 are older lines.

Joe

PS...Are you going to metro tonight. I had a cd that I wanted to give to you guys.

Originally posted by joegio

PS...Are you going to metro tonight. I had a cd that I wanted to give to you guys.

Joe, thanks for the heads up... Definitely bring me an extra CD, I think i'll swing by with Tooch, and Rydell tonight.. I've never heard a full Shawn Ink set, i'm looking forward to hearing him..

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dan is a queer. He dont go to Metro on Thursdays anymore.

:no: Yo Hemafrodite, I'll be stopping by tonight...

Originally posted by milleniapro

Morristown store selection sucks go to the brooklyn or city store.

:finger: thanks kid..

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Garmany in Red Bank has the occasional D&G, Moschino, Versace gear at reasonable prices.

garmany...oooo yeah. i went there once and they annoyed me sooo much i had to leave.....excuse me sir, would you like an espresso?.......no focker stop asking me :blown:

Originally posted by vsoto212

Where is the one in Morristown,,,,,I already know the one in the city is good, I suggest people go to Woodberry commons in Upstate NY, they ahve some good stuff there too.....

Joe G wus up kid,,,,,,

Victor Soto

Right in the center of town across from the greenmile shopping plaze (something like that, there is the big hotel in it)...Cant remember the exact name.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

garmany...oooo yeah. i went there once and they annoyed me sooo much i had to leave.....excuse me sir, would you like an espresso?.......no focker stop asking me :blown:

Hahaha..yeh. They work on commision, so they try and give ya the VIP treatment.