Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~dont Forget This Friday~

nvsr2r

This Friday dont forget LUNA LOUNGE at Mediterraneo in Totowa.

Always a good time until 3:00am!

Featuring The Blue Room, our exclusive VIP room.

Music by DJ Nicky Sibilia spinning vocal driven house, and hip-hop on our brand new sound a lighting system.

RT 46 east,

totowa, NJ

21 and over-chic attire a must

REDEFINING GOOD TIMES, BECAUSE WE ARE TAKING IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL! Come check out what the fuss is all about!:eek:

Originally posted by djqwest

Nicky Sibilia? Who Is That?

106-0646_IMG.JPG

he was the resident DJ for Headliner in Belmar on saturdays. He used to spin at metro, resident DJ for Shark Bar in morristown on thursdays, now resident dj at Luna Lounge on Fridays, and starting on Oct 5th he will be the resdient DJ of Metro For saturdays...i hope that was informative:)

Yes... I was at Euphoria . It was off the hook this week, Daniel and Bugout really pulled people in.. Sick Night. Jules from Ktu came down to hang for abit, sign some pics... shit like that.

Next Wednesday Shawn Ink.

euphoria.jpg

Originally posted by nvsr2r

was anyone at Euphoria last night (wed)....how has that been on wednesdays and thursdays????anyone??:confused:

well... the place holds about 200 people.. we started turning them away about 1:15am. So it was a great night... exceeded my expectations. The first week was a little ruff, this week def. made up for that. I mean where else on a Wednesday night can you hear such a lineup?.... no where.

Originally posted by nvsr2r

how many people did u guys have?

and ANYONE GOING TO SOUTH PARK TONIGHT?

Originally posted by djqwest

well... the place holds about 200 people.. we started turning them away about 1:15am. So it was a great night... exceeded my expectations. The first week was a little, this week def. made up for that.

=====

thats cool....congrats

me and my crew went there to get wednesdays after the owners called Nicki (our DJ) but we were a little to late;) they offered us thursday but we had another club