Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are everyone's (if any) starnge eating habits?

Ok I have a few (call me anal):

When I eat Skittles or M&M's or anything that is small and colored, I seperate all the colors into piles, then eat a few from what ever color ther is more of and so on.................... at one point I usually have the same amount of each color.

Also, when having dinner, let's say as an example: Mash pots, Steak and Spinach, I eat all three, but I eat each the same amount of each one, so if there are left over (there usually aren't) there is the same amount of each item left on m y plate............

ok your turn

that's funny....

I refuse to eat anything w/ a bone...for Ex. chicken, steak , fish

basically anything attached to a skeleton. I find it very unappealing to chew on or eat around a dead carcass.

As for skittles...I only eat the red and purple unless it's the mixed berry and then I eat them all.....

i also do that "when harry met sally" thing...i have to have a little bit of everything on my fork to have the "perfect bite"

I have tons...I'll write more later

I only eat raspberry jolly ranchers, and the green sour patch kids and gummy bears.

When eating meals---I completely finish 1 item b4 moving on to the next...When I eat there is never left overs on my plate!! or anybody elses:D

I also have the tendancy to gaurd my plate with my left arm...I usually block off my plate so nobody can get close to my food.

I think the only eating problem I have is I eat too much!!! J?K!!!!

When I have dinner or what ever, none of my food can touch one another or I won't eat it!! I also do the eat each item at one time thing!! Like I'll eat all my mashed potatoes first. Then the corn. The the so on so forth.

When I eat pankakes for ex. I cut them in straight even sections and they have to stay together like a puzzle! I eat one peice at a time!! My mother always makes fun of me for that!!

Oh and whatever meal I'm eating I eat the potatoes/french fries/home fries first and then eat everything else!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by jp18

I only eat raspberry jolly ranchers, and the green sour patch kids and gummy bears.

When eating meals---I completely finish 1 item b4 moving on to the next...When I eat there is never left overs on my plate!! or anybody elses:D

I also have the tendancy to gaurd my plate with my left arm...I usually block off my plate so nobody can get close to my food.

You neanderthal Kidding

Originally posted by perns2002

You neanderthal Kidding

I think I do that because growing up every weekend we went to my grandparents and I was the youngest and smallest out of the grandkids, so I needed to protect my food.:( Im still the youngest, but I can whoop the shit out the rest of them now!!

i have a habit that i have to finish everything on my plate. no mater how full i am my mom always made me finish everything that was put in front of me so to this day i still do it. also i am kind of a plain eater. i dont add ketchup or mayo or anything to my meal. the way it is put in front of me is the way i eat it.

Originally posted by piro8

Don't think I'm gross, but I drink pickle juice.......grosses neena out to no end!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww, Kidding. I liked it when I was younger.

This is gross my BF is so super Ghetto, he puts Ketchup on Rice a Roni............... what the...........................?

When I eat Skittles or M&M's or anything that is small and colored, I seperate all the colors into piles

I do that with skittles too.

I really can't think of much I do now but when I was little I use to eat pizza in layers. First the cheese, then the sauce, and finally the crust. Or when eating soup I'd pick everything out of it and eat it after the broth. I had a ton of little things, thank god I grew out of them or know one would ever take me out to eat.

Originally posted by luvle02

When I eat Skittles or M&M's or anything that is small and colored, I seperate all the colors into piles

I do that with skittles too.

I really can't think of much I do now but when I was little I use to eat pizza in layers. First the cheese, then the sauce, and finally the crust. Or when eating soup I'd pick everything out of it and eat it after the broth. I had a ton of little things, thank god I grew out of them or know one would ever take me out to eat.

You do .............................................

I thought for sure I was the only one...............................

Ewwwwwwwwwww, Kidding. I liked it when I was younger.

This is gross my BF is so super Ghetto, he puts Ketchup on Rice a Roni............... what the...........................?

See I have a theory on condiments--Condiments can be used on anything...You cant call putting ketchup on onething not gross ex. french fries and then call ketchup on rice a roni gross:nono:

Condiments enhance the flavor of other foods or in somecases masks the taste of some horrible foods..:tongue:

See I have a theory on condiments--Condiments can be used on anything...You cant call putting ketchup on onething not gross ex. french fries and then call ketchup on rice a roni gross:nono:

Condiments enhance the flavor of other foods or in somecases masks the taste of some horrible foods..:tongue:

Ok now u sound like him..................

How about Ketshup on Pizza I saw that once. That is gross Don't care what u say

JP- I've got to agree with you on that one.

Perns- I take it a little more ghetto than your boyfriend. I'll mix

A-1 Sauce, BBQ, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and Ketchup in a small bowl and dip bread or whatever. I'm definitely a dipper. Maybe a gross and nasty condiment dipper, but I dip. :)

A-1 Sauce, BBQ, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and Ketchup in a small bowl and dip bread or whatever. I'm definitely a dipper. Maybe a gross and nasty condiment dipper, but I dip. :)

Ding - Ding - Ding

The ghetto dipping condiment putter-oner goes to you............

You do .............................................

I thought for sure I was the only one...............................

Well I don't do exactly that but I do sort them into colored piles. My reasoning is so I can eat afew of the same color a once without digging around

That doesnt sound like a bad combo at all--I am notorious for using the Louisiana hot sauce on everything--I mix that shit in chopped meat to make hamburgers:D

Perns--Ketchup on pizza I would never do, but i dont think its gross...Somethings are perfect just the way they are;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Oh my god, you guys are soooo funny...... I am trying to think of some of mine, I don'tthink they are this extreme though....lol

I can only eat when she has one leg over my shoulder:laugh:

Maybe I took this too far:confused: