Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are everyone's (if any) starnge eating habits?

Originally posted by perns2002

Also, when having dinner, let's say as an example: Mash pots, Steak and Spinach, I eat all three, but I eat each the same amount of each one, so if there are left over (there usually aren't) there is the same amount of each item left on m y plate............

ok your turn

that's awesome...i do the same thing so i finish everything at the same time...except i thought i was the only whacko that did that!!!

i also eat things in groups of 3 or 5...like cookies or candy...so i can control and keep track of what i eat...it's an OCD thing so i can stay ripped!!!

Originally posted by whohasmybumper

that's awesome...i do the same thing so i finish everything at the same time...except i thought i was the only whacko that did that!!!

i also eat things in groups of 3 or 5...like cookies or candy...so i can control and keep track of what i eat...it's an OCD thing so i can stay ripped!!!

Nah not OCD, not if your working out. But I swear I have OCD, for othr reasons, I am a bit to tidy and organized..............

ok lets see

first i am righty but only eat with my left hand.

i am definatly one who does NOT like my food touching one another i usually wont eat the parts that touch one another.

My pop takes great joy at mixing his mashed potatos and corn together to see the look on my face.

i eat only one item at a time and usually save the best for last.

oh yeah love mustard on french fries and mayo + ketchup and bbq sauce on a burger

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok lets see

first i am righty but only eat with my left hand.

i am definatly one who does NOT like my food touching one another i usually wont eat the parts that touch one another.

My pop takes great joy at mixing his mashed potatos and corn together to see the look on my face.

i eat only one item at a time and usually save the best for last.

oh yeah love mustard on french fries and mayo + ketchup and bbq sauce on a burger

U had to try the Ketshup and Mayo in Italy, ther are so good. That is the only time I will eat Mayo on Fries. Seriously Joe thought it was gross and he would never try it, however when we got thee and he tried it he ate it like that every time.

Originally posted by perns2002

Ok I have a few (call me anal):

When I eat Skittles or M&M's or anything that is small and colored, I seperate all the colors into piles, then eat a few from what ever color ther is more of and so on.................... at one point I usually have the same amount of each color.

Also, when having dinner, let's say as an example: Mash pots, Steak and Spinach, I eat all three, but I eat each the same amount of each one, so if there are left over (there usually aren't) there is the same amount of each item left on m y plate............

ok your turn

....lol...i am the same with skittles......and i have to make sure the last one i eat is my fave color!!!.....

....also i can't bite a blow pop....i have to get down to the gum first.....

i'm sure there are more...i am a weirdo....just can't think....

Originally posted by piro8

Don't think I'm gross, but I drink pickle juice.......grosses neena out to no end!!!

i was gonna post this if you didn't!

i admit i drink pickle juice too.! call me crazy but i crave pickles :tongue: My mom used to hide the pickle jar on me when i lived in the house! :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

....lol...i am the same with skittles......and i have to make sure the last one i eat is my fave color!!!.....

....also i can't bite a blow pop....i have to get down to the gum first.....

i'm sure there are more...i am a weirdo....just can't think....

I am also not a lollipop bitter, unless I am super hungry........... I am so happy that there are other wierd SKittle eaters out there. Everyone at work just laughs when I eat them