Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko tonight.....seriously

Originally posted by hunnie818

i don't like you today! :mad:

Thats off topic:otopic:

Besides--40% sounds better then NO, Maybe, or 39% and lower...

It gives you exactly where I stand...How about if I say im 40/60--40% chance Im going 60% chance Im not:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

Thats off topic:otopic:

Besides--40% sounds better then NO, Maybe, or 39% and lower...

It gives you exactly where I stand...How about if I say im 40/60--40% chance Im going 60% chance Im not:laugh:

just say you arent going then if you do everyone will be suprised if you dont no one thought you were.

hunnie im going to get the pics right afte rthe gym. its the only reason im going to deko dont think m staying long but i figured id bring them dont know if ill be around this weekend

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

just say you arent going then if you do everyone will be suprised if you dont no one thought you were.

hunnie im going to get the pics right afte rthe gym. its the only reason im going to deko dont think m staying long but i figured id bring them dont know if ill be around this weekend [/QUOT

Ill be there around 10:45...how about you?

let's try to stay on topic for a hot second....

WHO IS GOING??????

Well you know I'll be there!!! You might not recognize me though! I'll be in disguise with my sunglasses on and maybe a hat!!! Call me when you get out of work or after school!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THere is always a mention of hunnie818's thong. I am beggining to think she walk around just in a thong. ;)

:hat: :hat:

it's all fashions fault...w/ all these damm hip-hugger low-rider jeans a girl can't bend over without flasing a piece of the merchandise :tongue:

unfortunatley, I will not be hitting up Deko.. Ink is spinning at Metro, and I am from Brooklyn myself, so I will be there... (besides, Petey and George are good to me..) however, I hear you can dance.... and I am still waiitng to see for myself...... I happen to be quite the dancer myself..... there is a spot across from me reserved for you.... for just one dance.... for starters...

until then..... rip it up girlie...........:party:

what's with the %'s i think everyone should just shuddup and go!

jen...I'll call you as soon as I get out of school :D

Btw...i'll be rockin my hat too...myhair can't survive in this weather :hat:

Cause we know there is 100% chance that you will get bent when give out %....