Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko tonight.....seriously

Originally posted by lock16

unfortunatley, I will not be hitting up Deko.. Ink is spinning at Metro, and I am from Brooklyn myself, so I will be there... (besides, Petey and George are good to me..) however, I hear you can dance.... and I am still waiitng to see for myself...... I happen to be quite the dancer myself..... there is a spot across from me reserved for you.... for just one dance.... for starters...

until then..... rip it up girlie...........:party:

Yeah she tears up the floor...But I warn you, keep at least an arms length or you get to feel her fist across your head:( Actually, to be safe I now stand 2 arms length..I cant afford to many more hits to the brain:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lock16

unfortunatley, I will not be hitting up Deko.. Ink is spinning at Metro, and I am from Brooklyn myself, so I will be there... (besides, Petey and George are good to me..) however, I hear you can dance.... and I am still waiitng to see for myself...... I happen to be quite the dancer myself..... there is a spot across from me reserved for you.... for just one dance.... for starters...

until then..... rip it up girlie...........:party:

Hey lock...I'm still waiting for my dance! i have a spot permanently reserved for you...until then.............

"keep the circles alive"

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah she tears up the floor...But I warn you, keep at least an arms length or you get to feel her fist across your head:( Actually, to be safe I now stand 2 arms length..I cant afford to many more hits to the brain:rolleyes:

Ha ha...thanx for the kind words.....I'm never gonna live it down that i bopped you...huh :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey lock...I'm still waiting for my dance! i have a spot permanently reserved for you...until then.............

"keep the circles alive"

"permanently??? I guess you hear good things then... lol j/k

and the anticipation grows.....