Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro tonight....

lock16

Originally posted by lock16

tonight Shawn Ink is spinning........

will you be there????

Kosta.... he wants to eat your Lobster, so watch yourself........

see you there punk......

WOW Shawn ink is there every THURS :confused: I'm not to sure if I'll be going due to the weather (I hate to drive in the rain) :(

As for Kosta "eating my Lobster" its a crab Sebastian. . . :laugh: I must have missed that joke or something. . .

He Is Not Every Thursday....

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW Shawn ink is there every THURS :confused: I'm not to sure if I'll be going due to the weather (I hate to drive in the rain) :(

As for Kosta "eating my Lobster" its a crab Sebastian. . . :laugh: I must have missed that joke or something. . .

I have Shawn a bunch of Def. a treat to the ears..... no doubt

Last Thursday every month.... and I am driving from Brooklyn, so don't give me the "It is raining " excuse.... at least come up with something better........

And the Lobster thing was about Sandman wanting to eat Kosta's..... lol... sorry for the confusion

Originally posted by lock16

I have Shawn a bunch of Def. a treat to the ears..... no doubt

Last Thursday every month.... and I am driving from Brooklyn, so don't give me the "It is raining " excuse.... at least come up with something better........

And the Lobster thing was about Sandman wanting to eat Kosta's..... lol... sorry for the confusion

Ok well since the "its raining excuse" wasnt good for you, how about I was just in a car accident yesterday due to a fucken foreign mother fucker rear ending me, and well I'm now a little intimidated to drive DOES THAT PASS :confused:

Oh, and thanks for clearing up the confusion, I was beginning to worry, I didn’t think I was away for that long :laugh: *I'll PM ya if I go babe

how about I was just in a car accident yesterday due to a fucken foreign mother fucker rear ending me, and well I'm now a little intimidated to drive DOES THAT PASS :confused:

yes, that is fine, but I still think the best way to get over your fears is to face them.....

Oh, and thanks for clearing up the confusion, I was beginning to worry, I didn’t think I was away for that long :laugh: *I'll PM ya if I go babe

not to worry.. Sandman is a fool , that is all that matters.... hopefully I will se you there.....

Cmon KOSTA. . .I told you not to tell anyone...:laugh: :laugh:

u r 2 funny.

Sandfairy see ya tonight.

is the lockstar bringing the crooklyn i mean brooklynn crew. Havent seen em since Merge.

Is Buc coming or does AuntBuc still "have his balls" (as brian would say)

See ya'll later.

Kosta P

Originally posted by kostaP

u r 2 funny.

Sandfairy see ya tonight.

is the lockstar bringing the crooklyn i mean brooklynn crew. Havent seen em since Merge.

Is Buc coming or does AuntBuc still "have his balls" (as brian would say)

See ya'll later.

Kosta P

well, one might be coming.. the rest are gay..... Buck has an interview with the FDNY in the AM, so he is not coming.....

see you there...