Deko Review!!!

jarmenio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST WANNA PERSONALLY THANK EVERYBODY FOR MAKING THIS NIGHT A SUCCESS. DESPITE THE HORRIBLE WEATHER LAST NIGHT PEOPLE CAME OUT TO PARTY, THAT GOES TO SHOW THE THE SUCCESS AND ENERGY THIS PARTY HOLDS. JARMENIO GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT (I HAVE MADE YOU A PROMOTING MONSTER) LUV YA. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK. THE BED PARTY IS COMMING THURSDAY OCTOBER 24TH CALL ME FOR MORE INFO.

JERRY X

MILLENIA PROMOTION

732-207-7247

yes thank you to everyone who came out last night despite the bad weather it was a great night. so thank you to everyone for all there support. As for the bed party on oct 24th, it is 10 people to a bed and a bottle minimum if you want to book a bed e-mail me at Drewg55@aol.com with your info and i will book your bed for you, they are going to go quick should be a great night, also e-mail me if you need a list for any other week. yeah jarmenio i know i was bartending downstairs last night but you do no teven come and hang out for a little thats no goose for you tonight, just joking lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok why did i get a WTF

actually i dont drink dring the week usually last week was an exception.

i wanna drag gymaholic down for abyss tongiht and bnka tomorroe so someone help me. lol

Mark you can crash at my place all weekend.

Yea if you wanna DRAG me around you are goin to need ALOTA help...lol

Originally posted by thehype

For those who went to the Reo after Deko, what did we talk bout?

I know you weren't that bad last night!! We talked about Sex, Drugs but not rock n roll!!! We talked about CP hook ups!! We atlked about "Blasting of like NASA!" We Talked about the possibility of Phil being gay(only kidding sweetie!). Oh and a whole lot more!! I think Joe was the funniest I ever saw him b/4!!! He went off on Everybody last night!!!

MAY HEM last night. I dont know if anyone saw, but, I actually hooked up with the manican. Had a great time w/ everyone last, your guys are alot of fun and hillarious. The Reo was another story. Im still laughing about the Reo. We definitely had some great convo topics. "Blasting off like Nasa" Thats a classic! You guys are all funny as hell, JP you missed out afterhours. See everyone tonight, cant wait.

Um...who was serving up the "YooHoo" last night? You all missed salsa after-hours...Nobody made it to Centro-Fly. Great time last night, I want to personally thank Rico, Armenio and Binoy for emptying out my Grey Goose and Sambuca bottles!!! I think Binoy needs to sport that tie around his head every Thursday night:tongue:

Wow...last night put a hurting on me!! :drunk: Anyway, it was great to see everyone out, and meet some new heads. Harry Romero has such a unique style...all types of drums goin on. See most of you tonite I hope...

jarmenio: How are you at work?? Round 2 Tonite!

binoys: Marshall's promo cards are better than yours:tongue:

hunnni818: What were we talking about outside?:laugh:

thehype: Nice to meet ya. No more Tradewinds.Deko it is

jpdd810: Are your parents retarded? :laugh:

asuave: Happy Birthday...like NASA tonite.

dramaqueenb: Due to u intoxicating me..centro was no option.

Fury: Nice Track IDs last nite...busta. Rubberneckin' in full effect

jp18&doubleplay: Sambuca has no chance with us around

TIDE manequin: Nice chatting with you as well.

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

Um...who was serving up the "YooHoo" last night? You all missed salsa after-hours...Nobody made it to Centro-Fly. Great time last night, I want to personally thank Rico, Armenio and Binoy for emptying out my Grey Goose and Sambuca bottles!!! I think Binoy needs to sport that tie around his head every Thursday night:tongue:

O, and thankyou to our lovely bartender dramaqueen last night.

"can i get one more glass"

Originally posted by asuave

O, and thankyou to our lovely bartender dramaqueen last night.

"can i get one more glass"

You can never forget the bartender....I can swear she said something about silicon But i have no idea what she was saying:confused: I wasnt even drunk either:(

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

HAHA That was just for you!! Thanks for gettin me intoxicated once again!!LOL Your the Best!! See you Sat night! Round 4 of Phils Bday Week!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

jpdd810: Are your parents retarded? :laugh:

TIDE manequin: Nice chatting with you as well.

Thank you sweetie!! I know I'm special!!! As for you tide friend I think you had a conversation with him too. So tonight we're Blastin off like NASA?!?

:laugh:;):tongue::laugh:;):tongue: