Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R U GOING TO GET REALLY TRASHED TONIGHT? or have a few

Originally posted by notallthere

LOL usaly a few drinks leads to "Fuck it lets do shots of 151!!" well at least for me hahah

FUCKING AMATEUR

WE START OF DOING A FEW SHOTS OF 151 AND SAY FUCK IT LETS DRINK SOME ETHER!!!!! and if we finish that we'll drink gasoline rubbing alcohol or what ever else we can get our hands on!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Im down we can syphon it out of my car

ONLY IF YOU GOT A TURBO DIESEL ENGINE. DIESEL HAS A LITTLE MORE KICK THAN THAT WATERED DOWN UNLEADED BULLSHIT. IF NOT DIESEL WE'LL HIT TETERBORO AIRPORT BEFORE METRO AND HIT UP THE AVIATION STATION JET FUEL. TALK ABOUT GETTING WASTED.

Originally posted by jp18

Dont even listen to her--She doesnt know whats she is talking about today..She kept telling me she is TIPSY--Typsy my ass, she was loaded:D

She wasted loaded! She was a complete and total MESS!!! Thank god I was there to somewhat take care of her!!!! The whole bathroom scene should have been video taped!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

She wasted loaded! She was a complete and total MESS!!! Thank god I was there to somewhat take care of her!!!! The whole bathroom scene should have been video taped!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhh........Everyone knows what goes on the girl's bathroom is a mystery......i was simply powdering my nose ;)