Clubplanet Nightlife Community

abyss roll call reina tonight

ag55

you know it guys tonight is going to be absolutly insane just remember boys i will be at the first bar tonight by my self but i will have the shots and the goose ready so lets go everyone better get their rest today. binoy, jarmenio and asuave i called the hospital to order your new livers lol

Originally posted by jpdd810

I will def be there!!!! Phil get ready for a long night!!! You will need to take next week off to recover!!!!

Whats with the sudden change of heart???

Dont think I forgot the chipmunk comment--No matter how you try to justify the comment--Saying I remind of a chipmunk is not a compliment---Its just just a nice way of saying YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A FAT RODENTS!!

I think thats even worste then your cousins comment:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

Whats with the sudden change of heart???

Dont think I forgot the chipmunk comment--No matter how you try to justify the comment--Saying I remind of a chipmunk is not a compliment---Its just just a nice way of saying YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE A FAT RODENTS!!

I think thats even worste then your cousins comment:laugh:

JP i love chipmunks!!!!! I think chip-n-dale are my favs!! If I could have them as pets I'd have a bunch of them!! I love your cute cheeks!!! If I could I would grab them and kiss them all the time!! Don't take it as an insult!! Now what Alli said you can take as an insult!!!

:laugh:;):laugh:;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

JP i love chipmunks!!!!! I think chip-n-dale are my favs!! If I could have them as pets I'd have a bunch of them!! I love your cute cheeks!!! If I could I would grab them and kiss them all the time!! Don't take it as an insult!! Now what Alli said you can take as an insult!!!

:laugh:;):laugh:;)

Here is a cheek you can kiss all nite:bootysha:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Your acting up again...i think jpdd and I are gonna pound you down tonight :D

Tonight's goal: To remember anything!

eww--Im:shake: :worry:

:3some::idea:

Im going to take another nap---Somebody needs to call and make sure I wake up later...