Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think we need a new tribecca sat thread

anthonyn

last week ant ripped it up at at tribecca ... he had the dance floor goin nuts all night long... cant wait to see what u have in store for us this weekend ... and afterhours at vinyl for danny howells and next week the same deal but afterhours at vinyl for picotto ... so show ur support and hit up tribecca sat night ... the vibe in there is gettin better and better every week taht u spin ant ... keep up the great work and slam those beats ... ill be there ... c everyone else there too... lata

yo yo yo ant we'll be there this saturday once agian place was off the hook last week... you can expect us to be there afta hours for danny howells... Next week with amber and a live broadcast place is gonna be mobbed.... then straight from there going to see picotto baby!!!!!! ive been to D.C. and Boston to see this guy now hes finally in new york on a phazon cant wait

antoneeee... i will be there sat and the sat after and the sat after...etc.....so everybody better come out... u never know whats going to happen.. lol.....theres always a show...ant lots of love... i take all the credit why u are so good at what u do..jk..:rolleyes::argue2::punch::cry::isok::kiss2::hump:

hey guys ... so saturday night is here again ... ant, i haven't seen you spin in sooooo long ... so i'm excited ... and jess and the rest of the crew it's been awhile ... after hours at vinyl perhaps? ... see you all later ... xoxo ... j

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

what a night ant ... that was a great set ... "you were workin' the crowd" ... next week is going to be just as awesome ... so everyone come out and hear nero spin ... see you all next week ... xoxo ... j

p.s. pjgurl, def. a select few ;):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

everyone who couldn't make it out last week, this saturday is your chance to redeem yourself ... and as for all of you who haven't heard nero spin - your missing out ... so everyone come out show your support, and have a good time ... that's what you'll have when your in nero and his friends presence ... i want to see everyone there ... after hours at vinyl ??? till next saturday ... have a good week everyone ... xoxo ... j :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: