Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lola was good...

funketeer

You are so right Laliux, I was being a little lazy...ok...maybe too lazy...why bullshit...I was the laziest reviewer ever, but I appretiate your comments, I find them very motivating:finger2:

here it is...my belated Lola review

By the time I got to Lola it was 12 or so, I still can not catch the Djs name...I am not too investigative when I got to a bar anyhow, but I really like his choice of tracks...he had a progressive tech thing going that would reveal traces of tribal here and there, I like both so I was in my element. A lot of good friends were there, I hang out, had some rum and cokes and off I went to the dancefloor, where I was very happy to find a lot of familiar faces, specially a double whammy that I have been spotting lately here and there, these two very cool girls that I am always happy to see:drool:you get the idea.:3some:

Overall, I had a great time, I was expecting it and all my expectations where met.

ps. Laliux...you made me write a fucking review when I was just trying to be lazy fuck:finger:my review does not really even make justice to the good time I had, I hope you are proud of yourself...you are going to have to pay for this:laugh:correct if I am wrong, but my predictions say you will be buying my lunch on Tuesday

:D

I hope you all had a great weekend, the beach was amazing.

Hey Mr Budious, i went to Lola only on Friday, but I was at the beach today with some friends and they all had nothing but great things to say about last night at Lola, I missed it because I needed to get some rest, I have a crazy week ahead of me...next week...I am going to make a point on checking your party out...hope to see you there.

cheers

funk:cool: