Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Friday Insanity Review

kostaP

Good to see a lot of cp heads

ML2K1 youre the best. Thanx for everything.

Brian1500 aka waterboy wait till I see you out you better bring an umbrella

Sandfairy Unclebuc, Auntbuc, xxsplashxx (for a limited time) xrapturex, cynstam, NOTALLTHERE with his mic debut (youre definatly NOT ALL THERE too funny)

Im going to bed goodbye.

Originally posted by kostaP

Sandfairy Unclebuc, Auntbuc, xxsplashxx (for a limited time) xrapturex, cynstam, NOTALLTHERE with his mic debut (youre definatly NOT ALL THERE too funny)

Im going to bed goodbye.

thanks for trying to get me on the bar :blown::D

had a good time even if my brother didnt....HATER!! :laugh:

another good night there. Why do people complain when a place is not packed wall to wall? Place was crowded but comfy...

2nd week in a row w/ a vocal set......?? still great music

Latinaz... you rip shit up girl.

KostaP, Brian 1500000, Limited Time XSplash-KO, Dibs, notallthere, KingUncleBuc, Mrs.Buc, etc.... Very cool time w/ all of you.

ML2K1- thanks bro.

Metro was definetely SICK last night. I think I was just as sick today...ML2k1- thanks for everything...

It was really great to meet all of you cp'ers last night. I think there were a few I missed...hopefully I will catch you guys next time.

CostaP- you arent the only one hung over today. Im seriously hurting..STILL...LOL

You are a dick... Always hear all these stories about how you hoon people up, but I NEVER seem to be there when it happens.... It is always ME bearing gifts...... DICK!!!!

Just kidding man....

Oct. 12 you ready..... Metro may be home to you..... But ask my friends...... that place is ALL ME ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! better tell mom not to wait up........

Insanity rumming AMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

You are a dick... Always hear all these stories about how you hoon people up, but I NEVER seem to be there when it happens.... It is always ME bearing gifts...... DICK!!!!

Just kidding man....

Oct. 12 you ready..... Metro may be home to you..... But ask my friends...... that place is ALL ME ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! better tell mom not to wait up........

Insanity rumming AMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait Baton boy wait till the 11th. You better get a hotel room b/c there's no way youre making the drive back to Brooklynn. TRUST ME. As far as MY place being all you all night mmmmmm We'll see about that. LAter bro.

Just wait Baton boy wait till the 11th. You better get a hotel room b/c there's no way youre making the drive back to Brooklynn. TRUST ME. As far as MY place being all you all night mmmmmm We'll see about that. LAter bro.

Dear MR. KostaP(ussy),

I would like to apologize.... I was not clear... Metro is YOUR place.. and will be.. I was talkin g about where we are going the 12th........ that night I will teach YOU a thing or 2.. or 3 or 4....

LOL

Originally posted by lock16

Dear MR. KostaP(ussy),

I would like to apologize.... I was not clear... Metro is YOUR place.. and will be.. I was talkin g about where we are going the 12th........ that night I will teach YOU a thing or 2.. or 3 or 4....

LOL

Im ready bitch. This pussy just got home from Factory I know its a bit early but even the sandfairy was there as well as ml2k1 but ummm I didnt see the Lockness Monster. So Buc's wife gave him his balls back maybe she could find a set for you as well. Ask buc about the phone call at 6am. I think he was pissed. Sorry BUC.

See you guys real soon.

Kosta P.

Bri its all good.

How could I forget Axel and Zee as well. Good seeing everyone Im hung over.

And Dibs:) how could I forget you.

Yeah Kosta, how can you forget me:tongue: :tongue:

imnakedritenow, notallthere, jonyquest, latinaz, :tongue: george :tongue: , thesandman, xrapturex, brian and everyone else...

Nice seeing u all Friday night

Im going to bed goodbye.

I had a great time for the 45 min. i was there :shake: What can I say, I partied too hard, too early. I'll be back to make up for it next friday (after the billy joel concert:tongue: ) Thanx for EVERYTHING Kosta ;) Sandman- saw you on the way out, but it was too late:D See ya next week!

hey guys~friday nite at metro was pretty good. the way you guys go on about it i thought it would have been better. ive gone on thursdays and it was good, but i just wasnt feelin it this friday. the crowd was a lil' weird. the music was really good though. i dont know. just my 2 cents. ;)