Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good times at the Plat once again

Originally posted by djprime

your right...its not hard to understand...and the fact is...that Luz Divine is a great song but not on the radio, not in the stores...Great for people that are into SF and Temps...I played it in the summer and Really Great for MEtro....Richie has been working that song song since end of July and playes it for a half an hour...To wach is own....

Im sure Billy ray Cyrus - Singing Inky Brinki Heart would be great at the Old Music BOX...But not at PLatinum or Metro Lounge....

Different Clubs - Different Areas- Different Format _ Diffenerent Promoter's that dont Bash other promoters ideas or venues

I understand just fine. Im not bashing Plat at all either. And Richie does not play the song for a half hour either. You should be so lucky to have half the skills richie does. And no Im not a promoter for Metro Fridays either.

Originally posted by kostaP

I understand just fine. Im not bashing Plat at all either. And Richie does not play the song for a half hour either. You should be so lucky to have half the skills richie does. And no Im not a promoter for Metro Fridays either.

im sure alot of people are looking forward to seein luz. and its great that ur such a big fan. I like her also. I prefer to hear her track opposed to hip hop. The party at platinum is a good time and for the most part everyone who has checked the place out has enjoyed themself. Maybe u would or maybe u wouldnt. I luv to go out and when i do i usually have fun.

u were being a little sarcastic with ur post and thats why u got a reply from prime and whoever else. get the consept people are gonna do what they want like everyone sez on here " to each their own" Platinum is next to a college and they want a college party on friday platinum fridays arent marketing specifically to the cutting edge house fans. ur gonna get a diverse array of house hip hop and reggae and if thats what people like, thats where they will go.

just my .02 cents, not trying to pick a fight with you. Im sure if you go out alot a prob. know who u are.

Look man i dont know u. u dont know me nor have u ever heard me play...I have heard Richie play and richie is a Great Dj....Bottom line if your a promoter...you dont bash other clubs or promoters....u never know who u will work with in the future.....not a diss just some people arnt into long term...I personally i am looking to the future.....

You never know...Studio 54 was the hottest Club Ever.....and it got shut down.....u never know what can happen one day to the next.....

Originally posted by djprime

Look man i dont know u. u dont know me nor have u ever heard me play...I have heard Richie play and richie is a Great Dj....Bottom line if your a promoter...you dont bash other clubs or promoters....u never know who u will work with in the future.....not a diss just some people arnt into long term...I personally i am looking to the future.....

You never know...Studio 54 was the hottest Club Ever.....and it got shut down.....u never know what can happen one day to the next.....

Ive been around quite some time I think the jackass thing is funny but I dont think it is a "club" thing. Hey for a drunken frat guy in a college party I guess its great when I was in college I was more into music DJ's etc, then again I was handing out flyers for Limelight at 14 and have been involved in clubs since. Ive managed, promoted, bartended, bounced and everything else Im not bashing your place or your party so thanks for your advice but its not needed here and speaking of long term 11 years and going.

Roque1 much more diplomatic approach, If you work at Plat I'll put the word out to my boys at Rutgers to come check you out

Kosta P.

Roque1 much more diplomatic approach, If you work at Plat I'll put the word out to my boys at Rutgers to come check you out

Kosta P.

yes i do work there. have them come by im sure they will have a great time and if u want to throw them on list u know what to do, thanx,:D

and just so everyone knows the quote underneath is from a song, im not looking for drama just like the song LOL