Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Part of Abyss Last Night

Originally posted by laurie619

I AM APPALLED BUY THE CRAP THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING! YOU JUST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS A LITTLE OVER WEIGHT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT HER! :mad: THEY ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH FRIENDS. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A RIGHT MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR THAT. I’M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. IF THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE ON GETTING UP ON THE PLATFORM AND SHAKE WHAT THEIR MAMMA GAVE THEN GOOD FOR THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I CANT DO THAT…

ok first off they werent a little overweight.

Second they were flaunting it all over.

3rd i spend alot of money and alot of time to make sure my ass is not fat.

4th there is no excuse for anyone to be anything more than just normal its not that hard to stay in decent shape and im not talking about perfect shape.

5th haggen daaz was in full effect last night

I AM APPALLED BUY THE CRAP THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING! YOU JUST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS A LITTLE OVER WEIGHT DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT HER! :mad: THEY ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH FRIENDS. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A RIGHT MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR THAT. I’M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. IF THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE ON GETTING UP ON THE PLATFORM AND SHAKE WHAT THEIR MAMMA GAVE THEN GOOD FOR THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I CANT DO THAT…

HEY LAURIE DONT BE MAD AT ME BUT I FIGURED I'D CHANGE THE WORDS A LITTLE....

I AM APPALLED BUY THE CRAP THAT YOU ARE SAYING! YOU JUST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVE JUST BECAUSE A GUY PLAYS SOME RECORDS YOU DONT LIKE DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT HIM (OR MAKE FUN OF HIM :mad: DJ'S ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH FRIENDS TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A RIGHT MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR THAT. I’M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. IF THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE ON GETTING UP ON THE PLATFORM AND PLAYING MUSIC THEN GOOD FOR THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I CANT DO THAT…:D

BTW FAT CHICKS SUCK.

Originally posted by kostaP

I AM APPALLED BUY THE CRAP THAT YOU ARE SAYING! YOU JUST SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVE JUST BECAUSE A GUY PLAYS SOME RECORDS YOU DONT LIKE DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT HIM (OR MAKE FUN OF HIM :mad: DJ'S ARE HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH FRIENDS TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU A RIGHT MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR THAT. I’M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. IF THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE ON GETTING UP ON THE PLATFORM AND PLAYING MUSIC THEN GOOD FOR THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I CANT DO THAT…:D

BTW FAT CHICKS SUCK.

:laugh::D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hey were u at abyss last night i saw someone that looks like you in the pic talking to JP for a minute

*yup, that was me (on the right of the pic)... my cousin came too (she's on the left). we came in late and missed the whole show. oh well, it was still a blast to go buck-nutty dancing for the last hour!

I agree with yA! Granted, some of those girls dressed unacceptably--who gave us the right to judge/ridicule/etc. I will have to comment on the super-short-skirts-that left nothing to the imagination--but not because they were not super skinny, but because it's tacky. That's all. Had they been size 2s, I would've thought the same. Leave something to the imagination, please!

BTW FAT CHICKS SUCK.

Now that was funny!! Atleast it all became a big joke!! Kosta your'e the best!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK stop making fun of fat girls!! Not all of us are like tempts/surf club girls that are a size 2 with big fake boobs and fake lips and all that!! Some of us have some extra meat on our bones and look healthy!! Something wrong with that!!??

;):tongue:;)

Oh shut it:laugh:

BTW FAT CHICKS SUCK.

You are so bad....lol

Originally posted by stiffler

Do you remember talking to me at like 8am.......you called siciliagirls phone and we were all hanging in stardo's room after the wedding(mangled I'm sure)

:laugh: I remember, but just to clarify....It was about 430-5am, you were all mangled..I was drunk, but I wasnt the drunk dialer--I only dial drunk when Im having a goodtime...I was miserable and jealous of all you guys.:D I made a poor desicion going to philli that nite

:mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

I agree that fat chick can also have fun, but if they cannot dress for shit that's safe to say also......... I don't care if they are fat or not a girl that looks stupid with what she has on is enough material for a bashing................. :D

LOL...i totally agree w/ you....I'm not prejudice to fat girls

I make fun of all people equally!!!! :D (especially girls that can't dress or dress completely unapproriately)

I'm not kidding when I say my friends and will stand there and just look @ each other when a girl dressed poorly walks by and just look @ each other and laugh....an unspoken communication goes on....lol :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

LOL...i totally agree w/ you....I'm not prejudice to fat girls

I make fun of all people equally!!!! :D (especially girls that can't dress or dress completely unapproriately)

I'm not kidding when I say my friends and will stand there and just look @ each other when a girl dressed poorly walks by and just look @ each other and laugh....an unspoken communication goes on....lol :laugh:

Ditto, don't get me wrong, I am not a bitch and I do not think that I am all thatm however, I do have a excellent fashion sense and I do know the obvious............... I belive everyone should know at least that.................. :D