Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how was HOWELLS?!

Codica3

I thought Howells was good but it was my first time so I can't really say if he was on point or not. The music is a bit different from what I'm used to but still had a great time. I didn't end up meeting with anyone from the forum, people kept looking at me like I was stupid when I asked them if they were on the Club Planet forum so I gave up after a while. Where did most of you guys hang out cuz I obviously saw you but just didn't know it was you.

i havent heard howells until last night... he played a bunch of songs that i reeeeeeally liked... cant remember them though... one was like "irresistable" or somethin like that.. and then the mix of everybody... idk i definitely had a good time... but ive had better. and i have nothing to compare it to so... its kinda hard for me to tell. i guess from hearing how sick it was last month i think i expected a lil more... yea everyone in the place was dancing but for some reason it just seemed a lil dead... not enough energy... or maybe it was just me cuz i was SO tired. who knows. but hopefully ill be able to go back next month so i have something to compare it to.

Originally posted by roninmess

I had on a Newcastle United soccer jersey on. I was approached by 5 Austrailian guys, and 3 British guys all complimenting me on it, and then they proceeded to ask me for pills "I'm not police mate, I swear.":blank:

Hey Ronin as you're looking at the DJ booth, where you in the back left by the speaker for a long time?

Originally posted by digitaldan

Hey Ronin as you're looking at the DJ booth, where you in the back left by the speaker for a long time?

yeah what mssabina said:)

thats my spot, either there or with other cp peeps dj booth whoring, but they werent there last night:(

Originally posted by mssabina

yep he was...him, his black and white striped jersey and me :D

Damnit, knew I would see someone and then realize it later... Ronin was pry one of the few people I knew what looked like from the old pics on his sig and still didn't put it together, haha... oh well next time maybe.

Originally posted by roninmess

Superchumbo - Irresistable

OMFG.. he played friggin' IRRESISTABLE?! That is my fucking JAM.. I don't care that it's older.. that song is the fucking shizznit!! :eek: :eek: I remember hearing it in the very beginning of August and almost having a heart attack!!

Originally posted by codica3

OMFG.. he played friggin' IRRESISTABLE?! That is my fucking JAM.. I don't care that it's older.. that song is the fucking shizznit!! :eek: :eek: I remember hearing it in the very beginning of August and almost having a heart attack!!

Can someone help me out and send me that song via email? I so hate my firewall :mad: