Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Good....

nyis4meatheads

....was Howells on Friday!!!!!

He somehow finds a way to top himself everytime he comes to Boston. I love his Axis sets, I'd much rather hear him there than in New York. He just bangs it out SO hard...

I made a point not to look at a clock the whole night. Half-way through his set I was convinced he was playing his last tunes... turns out he had a hell of a lot more left for us!!

Did any of you see him on Saturday? How was the show??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

He somehow finds a way to top himself everytime he comes to Boston. I love his Axis sets, I'd much rather hear him there than in New York. He just bangs it out SO hard...

I made a point not to look at a clock the whole night. Half-way through his set I was convinced he was playing his last tunes... turns out he had a hell of a lot more left for us!!

He was so good - wish I could have gone down to see him on Sat. I had so much fun on Friday night!

I was planning on going Sat, but I was sooo damn sick Sat morning that it just didn't happen. Shouldn't have killed myself Fri night but oh well.

Sat went to the taste of Boston, the alley was pretty cool they had all beer and wine stands set up. The food part was mad chaos though

Then went with a few people to the Imax at the Aquarium, it is a 3D Cirque de Solie and it is sick:eek: You gotta go, but go like this :drunk: if ya go ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I had never seen him before but I had a great time. Some people who had seen him before said he was a bit off. Most peole were dancing but alot of NY CP people agreed that the crowd lacked a bit of energy... pry cuz there weren't enough meatheads :rolleyes: He played a lot of good tracks but I don't really know the names to any of them. Best part of the night was the fact that I took a friend for his first time and he loved it so it was worth it with that alone. Gonna try it again this weekend when I come up to your guys area.