Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Angie Martinez...

Abstrakt

...leave Hot 97 for Power 105.1? I was driving back home last night and heard Angie say "I have made the switch to Power 105.1"...I was shocked to say the least, especially after she made that record indirectly dissing them...anyway if anyone knows fill me in...thanx in advance.

Originally posted by Abstrakt

...leave Hot 97 for Power 105.1? I was driving back home last night and heard Angie say "I have made the switch to Power 105.1"...I was shocked to say the least, especially after she made that record indirectly dissing them...anyway if anyone knows fill me in...thanx in advance.

NO!!

And it's pissing me off that 105.1 keeps playing that sample!! Angie explained how she did a live thing with one of their sister stations out in Cali or something like that and they had put a few things together and made it sound like she says: I MADE THE SWITCH.. it's not true though.. she's pissed about it as well, and it's pissing me off that people keep going on 105.1 and saying: "Yeah even Angie Martinez made the switch".. she is still on her normal slot on 97.1 and NO SHE DID NOT MAKE THE SWITCH. So F Power 105.1 and their rumors. :mad3: :mad3:

Originally posted by codica3

NO!!

And it's pissing me off that 105.1 keeps playing that sample!! Angie explained how she did a live thing with one of their sister stations out in Cali or something like that and they had put a few things together and made it sound like she says: I MADE THE SWITCH.. it's not true though.. she's pissed about it as well, and it's pissing me off that people keep going on 105.1 and saying: "Yeah even Angie Martinez made the switch".. she is still on her normal slot on 97.1 and NO SHE DID NOT MAKE THE SWITCH. So F Power 105.1 and their rumors. :mad3: :mad3:

thanx for the answer...now simma down :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

NO!!

That's right, the only reason they do that is so they can play her song.

They weren't going to play it, but so many people have been requesting it, they had to do something.

If you notice, they play that little clip before they play her song.

I think it's pretty cheesy that they had to do that.