Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club DEEP....AKA the OLD OHM? opening soon?

jaysea

sorry heard a rumor about the Deep? some new club opening up sometime around halloween..in the old OHM Venue?

supppose to be very cool, and suppose to be very musicaly correct, from what i was told? anyone here anything else?

keeping the rumors alive!!!

J

Hunny, rumors are the spice of life!

and not to be all Bitchy...but i heard it from somone who would know what they were talking about......and untill i see shit in stone, its a rumor to me........just wondering if anyone else heard this also...................

never made it to ohm.....

claws down.... lol

J;)

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I remember there being a Club Deep. It was one of those batty - boy, half assed, shitty music, worthless, name-stealing Brian Speed venues.

I can't believe some of the parties that cunt puts together.

Oh yes, I remember...He renamed a club Twilo...that's about the music...

Featuring wet t-shirt contests daily... :laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

but its 2002.....people nowadays cant even come up with anything original let alone Fierce,

yeah what happened to the Fierceness? seems like it's NEVER welcome these days. More like, Club scene meets Starbucks and Armani.

shame... I wish on a star we'd get more color and spice.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I remember there being a Club Deep. It was one of those batty - boy, half assed, shitty music, worthless, name-stealing Brian Speed venues.

I can't believe some of the parties that cunt puts together.

Yes, very true (about Deep in Long Island...but I am not saying anything else about the other words you had). It was also called Karma. Now it is called Universe and it is now very hip-hop/R&B/reggae geared. They have college party every Thurs, Latin every Friday and 21+ hip-hop parties every Saturday. My boy Super DJ Jay Dee spins there on Thurs & Sat.

Brian Speed has nothing to do w/ it this time around.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

Yes, very true (about Deep in Long Island...but I am not saying anything else about the other words you had). It was also called Karma. Now it is called Universe and it is now very hip-hop/R&B/reggae geared. They have college party every Thurs, Latin every Friday and 21+ hip-hop parties every Saturday. My boy Super DJ Jay Dee spins there on Thurs & Sat.

Brian Speed has nothing to do w/ it this time around.

There was a club called "Deep" which started a couple of years ago Friday April 25th . started by John Blair.It was located at 229 west 28th street between 7th and 8th avenue.