Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend sucked....

I had fun Thursday(Deko) & Friday(Abyss)......a little too much fun....so ended up staying in Saturday and Sunday and doing absolutely nothing....

but In general I had no real motivation to go out this weekend and " party"......nothing in the club scene is really getting me amped lately....

Anyone else feel this way??? :confused:

Originally posted by hunnie818

I had fun Thursday(Deko) & Friday(Abyss)......a little too much fun....so ended up staying in Saturday and Sunday and doing absolutely nothing....

but In general I had no real motivation to go out this weekend and " party"......nothing in the club scene is really getting me amped lately....

Philly sucked

Awwwww...I think you knew it was going to the whole time...you were complaining before you even got there....lol :)

Did you go to a club?????

Yeah--I went to 2 clubs...I made the most out of it and tried to have a goodtime...Spent what came out to be $35/hr for 2hrs bc someone had to be a bitch and make me leave--If you got a message the read Im trashed--It was meant to say Im pissed, but the kid was looking over my shoudler:mad:

Right here. I def. have had that feeling for some time. I have settled down and I am super happy with my bf however we would go out all the time, nothing seems to spark us like it used to. I look forward to hanging with my friends more, the place doesn't matter.

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah--I went to 2 clubs...I made the most out of it and tried to have a goodtime...Spent what came out to be $35/hr for 2hrs bc someone had to be a bitch and make me leave--If you got a message the read Im trashed--It was meant to say Im pissed, but the kid was looking over my shoudler:mad:

That sucks....you must've sent it to someone else...i did'nt get any tm's from you

Hopefully this weekend will better...I have tests and papers to do for school this week, so I think I will be looking more forward to this weekend than usual

That sucks....you must've sent it to someone else...i did'nt get any tm's from you

Hopefully this weekend will better...I have tests and papers to do for school this week, so I think I will be looking more forward to this weekend than usual

This weekend starts the 3 in a row weddings:mad: Everyweekend weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings!!:mad:

Then no weddings till next labor day weekend:mad: Again with frigging labor day weekend:mad:

School sucks:laugh:

This weekend starts the 3 in a row weddings:mad: Everyweekend weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings weddings!!:mad:

Then no weddings till next labor day weekend:mad: Again with frigging labor day weekend:mad:

I agree, holy wedding.................. No more people cut the shit

Ab-so-friggin-lutely

Good morning sweatheart!! I missed you this weekend!!! It's not as fun when your'e not around!!! I hope you feel better!! Saturday you sounded like you were about die!!! Well, I guess I should start resting for this weekend if you are def going out!!:D

Jp-I missed you too! I'm sorry your weekend sucked so bad. You should have stayed home and hung out w/ us!!!!! Don't worry cuz you really didn't miss much!!!

Take me! Take me!....I love weddings ;)

All I have to say is you better make an appearance for my birthday @ Deko!

I have a wedding on the 13th to go to which is a sunday which means I can't go out too late (or drink much for the matter) on saturday night!! That sux!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Good morning sweatheart!! I missed you this weekend!!! It's not as fun when your'e not around!!! I hope you feel better!! Saturday you sounded like you were about die!!! Well, I guess I should start resting for this weekend if you are def going out!!:D

Jp-I missed you too! I'm sorry your weekend sucked so bad. You should have stayed home and hung out w/ us!!!!! Don't worry cuz you really didn't miss much!!!

I missed you too! I was soooo pissed you never came friday!!! :mad:

I was thinking this is the plan for this weekend....

Thur: Deko

Fri: maybe we'll do that rascals comedy club thing i told you about

Sat: Bunka (for sure) Tsettos & the silver ball...I am so there and I am making you come w/ me!

I missed you too! I was soooo pissed you never came friday!!! :mad:

I was thinking this is the plan for this weekend....

Thur: Deko

Fri: maybe we'll do that rascals comedy club thing i told you about

Sat: Bunka (for sure) Tsettos & the silver ball...I am so there and I am making you come w/ me!

OK you know me! I'll go anywhere I'm off this friday so if deko is the plan I will be there w/ bells on (j/k!)! Def want to go to bunkas on Sat. night!! My friend Tod is having his b'day there so I told him I would go!! See who is going to be at rascals on friday and go from there!! If it's no one you heard of do it another week!! Call me later at work so we can discuss the issues on the weekend!! (so professional)!! I'll pm you my work #!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK you know me! I'll go anywhere I'm off this friday so if deko is the plan I will be there w/ bells on (j/k!)! Def want to go to bunkas on Sat. night!! My friend Tod is having his b'day there so I told him I would go!! See who is going to be at rascals on friday and go from there!! If it's no one you heard of do it another week!! Call me later at work so we can discuss the issues on the weekend!! (so professional)!! I'll pm you my work #!!!!

OK chicky!! :D

Take me! Take me!....I love weddings ;)

All I have to say is you better make an appearance for my birthday @ Deko!

Now you tell me...Would it be rude for me to call my date and say, Sorry, But I found a better date??:confused:

Bday--40%:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i actually had a good weekend.

thurs ok at deko

fri was like a comedy hour w tara at abyss

sat met a cte chick thn to bnka which was the only downer

hnnies b day 25 % for now

YEAH RIGHT 25% :mad:

I'm glad I entertained you guys on friday....now who's going to entertain me this weekend????

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hey you toooooo i just asked if yo were going to deko thurs and where my suit case is on anothe rpost lol

I have to see how I feel by then...................

Damn Allergies are killing me every damn day until freakin' November.............................

How was your weekend? Mine was alright, low key, hung out with the girls and went on a date with my BF you?

All you guys remember........

Sat. October 19th is my birthday @ Deko.....I'm giving all you guys plenty of notice.....

Anyone who does not show will be forever disowned.....lol :D

My birthday is on October 21st... I'm trying to think of where I want it to be also...

Definitely Metro Friday... but not sure about that saturday.. i was thinkin deko or bunka... then SF...