Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend sucked....

Originally posted by djdanfury

My birthday is on October 21st... I'm trying to think of where I want it to be also...

Definitely Metro Friday... but not sure about that saturday.. i was thinkin deko or bunka... then SF...

That's funny.....my b-day is actually that sun 10/20 but i'm celebrating it sat....your welcome to share my b-day w/ me @ deko.....im taking the vip section by the bar on the right up the steps...just take the section right next to mine...it'll be crazy!! :D

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah--I went to 2 clubs...I made the most out of it and tried to have a goodtime...Spent what came out to be $35/hr for 2hrs bc someone had to be a bitch and make me leave--If you got a message the read Im trashed--It was meant to say Im pissed, but the kid was looking over my shoudler:mad:

Poor JP...... Well, you'll just have to make up for it this weekend:)

Sometimes doing the same thing weekend after weekend can get to, so you just have to change things up:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Poor JP...... Well, you'll just have to make up for it this weekend:)

Sometimes doing the same thing weekend after weekend can get to, so you just have to change things up:D

Im over it....Too bad I made plans to return in november b4 the evening was over:rolleyes:

I have 2months to prepare:D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Yeah uh huh, angel my ass!!! lol :tongue:

What are you talking about??:confused: Your ass is mine:cool:

Perns--Not even back for a week and talking shit!! You have to at least hang out with me again, before adding your 2cents...:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

What are you talking about??:confused: Your ass is mine:cool:

Perns--Not even back for a week and talking shit!! You have to at least hang out with me again, before adding your 2cents...:mad:

OK fine but I doubt that's going to stop me from adding my 2 cents.................. Ha ha U love me Smile............

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Well, seeing as you have said other, I think you are incriminating yourself!!!!!:laugh:

That was then this is now...Summer time was a different story....Everytime you have seen me out, how was i behaving?? LIKE AN ANGEL!!:D