Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Party!!!

jarmenio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

I was thinking of getting a Table/Section for This Saturday at Deko for all Clubplanet peops!!! Doing like a free before 11:00 for all CP members and reduced for all there guests. Who's in?

before you wrote this, you thought...."hmmm...how can we get people to not go to Hunka Bunka for Silver Ball?".....i have to say..it was a galiant attempt. :laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Hmmmm.... Hunka Bunka will always be busier on Saturday, Deko Lounge doesnt compete with Hunka Bunka, you can't compare the two venues.

no? lets try for kicks...

a) good music....usually they both have this

B) alcohol....they both have this

c) denny tsettos....they both have this...well not this saturday...only bunka has this

d) dance floor....they both have this

e) guestlists....they both have this

f) expensive parking...they both have this

g) hot men and women bartenders....they both have this

h) you are bound to hear Dark Beat at some point during the night...definitely at both clubs

i) must look good to get in....pretty much both clubs

J) good looking customers

Maybe you were trying to say...you cant CONTRAST the two clubs..??

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

c) denny tsettos....they both have this...well not this saturday...only bunka has this

h) you are bound to hear Dark Beat at some point during the night...definitely at both clubs

Parking is ot expensive, Bunkas is a club, Deko is a lounge.

THis point has been argued over i'd say 100 times..................

Very good list:clap: All of which are good and valid points, but the two parties are on opposite sides of the fence, IMO. I just think both venues cater to different types of crowds is all.....

Silver Ball without a Doubt.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Very good list:clap: All of which are good and valid points, but the two parties are on opposite sides of the fence, IMO. I just think both venues cater to different types of crowds is all.....

possibly....but then let me ask you a question....do you go to bunka and deko on different saturday nights? If you are making a decision on going to one vs the other each saturday....then to me that means they compete. Yes the atmosphere is somewhat different.....but when it comes down to it....most people on saturday say to themselves...."bunka or deko tonite"? dont you?

I am feeling a lil 'tude' in this thread.... Two different types of nightclubs, two different types of atmosphere's, NO ONE is trying to compete against each other. Bunka will always have their Saturday's and that is great, more power to them! Deko changed their Saturday format to ACCOMODATE...not COMPETE. That is NOT what they are about. People will go where they feel comfortable going...good luck to BOTH this fall/winter season!

Originally posted by valentine

I am feeling a lil 'tude' in this thread.... Two different types of nightclubs, two different types of atmosphere's, NO ONE is trying to compete against each other. Bunka will always have their Saturday's and that is great, more power to them! Deko changed their Saturday format to ACCOMODATE...not COMPETE. That is NOT what they are about. People will go where they feel comfortable going...good luck to BOTH this fall/winter season!

:clap: Nicely put...........

Originally posted by perns2002

:clap: Nicely put...........

Thanks perns! All this drama about who is better than who...so not necessary. The main goal of both venue's is to provide an incredible atmosphere and good time for all their clientele and be sucessful in doing so. Easy as that!

Originally posted by valentine

Thanks perns! All this drama about who is better than who...so not necessary. The main goal of both venue's is to provide an incredible atmosphere and good time for all their clientele and be sucessful in doing so. Easy as that!

Very well put I have to agree. Even though you won't find me at Bunka but that is a personal opinion not a reflection of their night.;)

actually i think bunka and deko are both cool just usually go to deko. kinda like a place to go when you get tired of the drama of a big club, wanna hear the music you love and chill is a small comfortiable setting. Besides got to love a place that will pay someone to stand around for 3 or 4 hours just to hold a sign that says "sessions"

although denny s at bunka i am so there ben waitong over a month for this

Originally posted by elens73178

Don't forget the book for us DUMMIES!!!! I think i'll make Spin Dip this time and i'll make a Jumbo portion for us piggies.

HAHAHA! I haven't had the chance to read up on it, but I will bring it! I think I am making a 7 layer Mexican Dip.....did someone say hommus??? lol!