Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a wedding! (including pics)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Que se diche?!?!?!?!? Que esta fazende????

Ok...so my spelling sucks...you know what I mean though.

Sitcky...you still tap dancing over there? I tell you, the guy has a

couple heinkens(?) and he is off!!

Good time ladies and gents!! Goodtime!! We'll need Mike the hat to get married next weekend so we can repeat. I tried to tell the GF that you are all a pain in the ass and "no good" ;) but she didn't believe me. She actually thought that everyone was very nice...ok...who slipped something in her drink :D ?? BADASS?!?!?

I heard from the groom yesterday. Vegas is going well.

I have already received confirmation that they are available my b-day weekend...all you mamalukes better be in!!!!! Maybe a trip to AC?

I hear you peeps have been talking about me during after-hrs?

I tell you....all of you...deep trouble. Now if I only knew what it was.

I like the recap by nychic. Only at the couples wedding I tell you... would u hear 'dark beat'....lol...only there...but what a song!

The look on the bride's eyes @ the castle when 10 goombas came strolling out of the carriage...priceless!! Just when you thought she couldn't get any more pale!! Hey badass... did you ever recover from being squashed with the girls in the back of the cab?

last but not least.....all 8 pimps in the picture are available at an hourly rate....for additional info contact the agent in charge of rentals @ 1800-3rd-flfactoria. :cool:

The ? is did I slip something in her drink:rolleyes:

HA ha HA ha that was a great night all hands down

Originally posted by badassmafuka

we cant let the thread die until the newly weds get back

I don't think that's gonna happen.....

I think friend's weddings are the best, definitely a good time and you get to people that you haven't seen in forever...

I'm so glad someone posted the pictures.

Neena and Piro, I know you guys aren't going to read this for awhile cuz you are living it up in Hawaii, hopefully this thread will survive but CONGRATULATIONS AND you are by far the picture perfect couple.

Sticky - you handsome mofooo hitching a ride. but whats up with standing on your head? You freak.

BadAss - who do you think you are trying to catch a garter with a beer in your hand? lol Who wound up catching it anyway

Stardo - I see the dress worked out for you nicely. Divalicious as always.

and Fugazzeee blew it up? did by any chance did someone record it? lol. Kiddding.

Originally posted by stiffler

Uh oh, I may have to wear my Armani shirt for the occasion:eek:

i think the sport jacket with teh running pants is a very classy look though! :laugh:

(need to bump this cuz ass jonyquest went on a posting rampage :mad: )