Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

This blows....

so now my damn company wants me to go to NY for this study were working on....looks like i would either go on the 24th, 29th-30th..of october....

p&w is on the 24th

with sasha on the 25th and dh on the 26th so if i go to be there on the 24th i would get fucked and miss p&w if i have to layover the weeknd there (which i doubt since my comany is cheap) i could stay for sasha and dh.

if they send me for the 29th-30th, then i might as well just stay there the entire week...dunno...lets see what happens..at least i get a free trip outta this and i get a few days outta this damn office.

if you go the 29th and 30th, stay for the 31st and 1st to see cox and pvd. unless you'd rather see sasha at trust.

if you come the 24th, you get p&w then sasha on the 25th.

either way you can catch some good shows....

so what is the problem? :confused:

dunno...maybe i'm just pms'ing over this...just worried that if i have to work all of those days 10/24, 10/25, 10/30, 10/31 then i would be w/o amy parks and wilson, sasha, dh, carl cox .....well i'll see how this schedule works out when they give me the confirmed dates and i'll work from there..i really do not wanna miss p&w....i might even have to work over the weekend if need be :(