Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This shit Has GOT To STOP

binoys

Originally posted by notallthere

Look to me saying "Don’t say bad things about clubs people have jobs there bla bla whatever" will never happen you can never put a cap on drama. A night club could use this board as a tool. The bad things people say they could look into them and find if there’s any truth in it, and use the info to make their club become successful. Large corporations pay thousands of dollars for marketing company's to do this kind of research for them and club planet hands the info to them for free.

I’m going to use platinum as an example again

sat night I was not rude or shouting at all at the bouncers at the front door this past sat and I really hit a nerve for him when I said "Hey your letting those 2 guys in and they have on gross work boots and cheap baggy jeans ..??†HE started screaming and cursing. This guy has got to go he is not a good representation for a night club. I used club planet to vent to my friends and to help platinum. I like djprime he was one of the nicest people and the owner was a really nice guy. It’s a good venue it could do great

BUT PLATNUM IS RUN LIKE SHIT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU TEN PEOLE GET FREE DRINKS THERE AND HAVE A “FUN†TIME DOESENT MEEN THE PLACE IS DOING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGUE ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING WANT BUT IM RITE AND I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE I TAKE PEOPLES FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION AT ALL TIMES I LOOK OUT FOR MY FRIENDS AND I DON’T LIKE HURTING PEOPLE. I DO NOT HAVE A BIG EGO AND I DIDENT SAY ANYTHING WRONG! DON’T MAKE BLANK STATEMENTS ABOUT ME UNTILL YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF

You don't have to say anymore man.... the place is run by people with ibclubbin's attitude, that's why they treat people like a piece of shit...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djprime

Look at myself...what should i say about that...this is what i say...

U stated that my party wasnt up scale!!!! It wasnt never suppose to be!!!....It was clearly advertised at a COLLEGE PARTY and Come out as u are and have fun....You tell me to my face its a Georgeous club...Smile and then a few hours later on CP

Say that it wasnt packed, it sucked, and the promoters need to be removed and fired......I can take u saying it wasnt ur type of club, or ur vibe, and the music was not ur thing and it was not very packed...and i can even take the smile after i got u a few drinks and the shout out i gave u...after never meeting u and the comp to get in......But to say that the club sucks and that I Personnly should be fired...Is not right...I personally went out of my way to make u happy and welcomed you the first time u came to Platinum....

that is customer service and hospitality....So u got a Problem with getting in on Saturday cuz ur friend has sneakers...2 weeks earlier on Friday ur telling me its not upscale.... U dont like the club cuz ur confused on nights.....or misunderstood...

What does it matter to u if Platinum does good or not? are u a stock holder?????

So u complain about the Way u were treated on saturday (legitimate reason)....but dont commend the way u were treated on that friday...

I just want it to be FAIR....stating the facts....

I got no Prob with u as a person...I just think the views are unfair... Cuz it involved me personallly...and all i did was be nice to u...and personally invite u out....

First of i never said that i ddient like the way people where dressed on that friday. I had a great time all i said was that its not a clubbers club. I never said i dident like it.

I don't think you follow what my problem is and I am not in agreement with you. I am not going to continue arguing because we all think where rite and I don't think there is anyway we are going to see eye to eye on this because emotion is involved. it doesn't really matter. None of this will have any impact on our lives whatsoever. I respect that you explained your side of things instead of taking the cheap way out and calling me annoying.

Binoy, you are right, there has been a lot of trash talking going on. Lately it just seems to be the same people and same places... If I have a horrible time somewhere, I'll say. I don't go around just talking shit. Sometimes people are gonna have bad nights, and they don't forget that... Posting under a name to talk smack is dumb, if you got something to say, then say it. This board is here for us to express our opinions, ideas, likes, and dislikes about the club scene..... This will die down, just like it always does....:blown:

ibclubbin, :blown: i think your a real asshole for judging people on a message board, and I agree with the latter here, you are a piece of shit, smelly shit too, not the nice kind that comes out with ease, but i mean the blasted stuff the wraps itself around the bowl and your ass. Your club sucks too, you silly punk.

oh yeah, i hope you choke and die. :)

Originally posted by eatingyoualive

ibclubbin, :blown: i think your a real asshole for judging people on a message board, and I agree with the latter here, you are a piece of shit, smelly shit too, not the nice kind that comes out with ease, but i mean the blasted stuff the wraps itself around the bowl and your ass. Your club sucks too, you silly punk.

eatingyou, You have some valid points. Its good to hear someone shed some light on all this mess. I vote you run for president.

Originally posted by notallthere

There is also a difference between up and down so what’s your point? Who isn’t arrogant in this fucking post?? Everyone seems to be stuck to there opinions. I just don’t fucking sugar coat it.

Nice mouth...There a plenty of people who give their opinion MINUS the arrogance, it IS possible, you may want to try it sometime.

How about this one for a change?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You go were you want to go! Have fun were you always have fun!! There is NO need to bash anyone on these boards! Everybody hangs out in the places they like for a reason!! They have fun there!! I am at Deko's every Thursday night! Why? Because I like it and I enjoy the people that go there. If you don't like it then don't go. I would never bash a place that I didn't have a good time in. Everybody has different tastes and opinions. Now let's all grow up and act like normal adults and just go out to where ever to have a good time! That's what all these places are here for!

Originally posted by djprime

How about this we just leave it ALL alone....Im tired of talking about problems that were B4 me and have nothing to do with my night or party....

Please...This is getting wack...

Im glad you said that man becuase i plan on coming back another friday. I really enjoyed myself last time and freinds from work/gym want to come with me to! I spreadd the workd trust me. :)

Originally posted by djfunnylegs

Im glad you said that man becuase i plan on coming back another friday. I really enjoyed myself last time and freinds from work/gym want to come with me to! I spreadd the workd trust me. :)

this sure is interesting.....check out this thread

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=120834

says he's new to the board...acts like he never heard of Platinum...he asks for directions! Guess what funnylegs?!! We found you out....just another lame one who get's another screen name so he can talk crap. Nice try ya loser. Can i take credit for this one? Loser!

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

this sure is interesting.....check out this thread

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=120834

says he's new to the board...acts like he never heard of Platinum...he asks for directions! Guess what funnylegs?!! We found you out....just another lame one who get's another screen name so he can talk crap. Nice try ya loser. Can i take credit for this one? Loser!

How funny is that............I was just on the other thread trying to figure this shemale out. Offers barbie a flower , then asks the hype for a date...................asks for directions to platinum and whos going then says on here how great it was friday. I guess he forgot to sign off and sign back on as himself or whatever...

Originally posted by stiffler

How funny is that............I was just on the other thread trying to figure this shemale out. Offers barbie a flower , then asks the hype for a date...................asks for directions to platinum and whos going then says on here how great it was friday. I guess he forgot to sign off and sign back on as himself or whatever...

its notallthere...we got him to admit it:mad:

Originally posted by jpdd810

How about this one for a change?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You go were you want to go! Have fun were you always have fun!! There is NO need to bash anyone on these boards!

Yeah ok What fun would that be!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

How about this one for a change?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You go were you want to go! Have fun were you always have fun!! There is NO need to bash anyone on these boards! Everybody hangs out in the places they like for a reason!! They have fun there!! I am at Deko's every Thursday night! Why? Because I like it and I enjoy the people that go there. If you don't like it then don't go. I would never bash a place that I didn't have a good time in. Everybody has different tastes and opinions. Now let's all grow up and act like normal adults and just go out to where ever to have a good time! That's what all these places are here for!

ugh.. big font..... I can't read big font.... can someone resize it so I can read it.....

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

ugh.. big font..... I can't read big font.... can someone resize it so I can read it.....

Here you go all so it's easy on the eyes.... now we can all read it...

Originally posted by eatingyoualive

well arent you judging me from what i wrote on a message board?:laugh:

oh how i love hypocrites....they make my day go by so much faster

not bad for your second post newbie, but dont act like you know until you do

BG