Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys with no shirts

I agree wit wit you quest, i mean if ur at sf,temps,vinyl its ok to look cracked out with ur shirt off, but these idiots take them off anywhere and everywhere.(sweating itself sucks but damm stop shaving ur fucking forearms get it waxed or something that shits the worst feeling) most of the time they aren't sweating. The problem isn't with them its not there fault its with the dumb ass girls who give them attention. ladies u know when someones a big dummy so why even bother with them. you girls deserve to higher your standards and go for both good looks and a bit of intelligence.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

I agree wit wit you quest, i mean if ur at sf,temps,vinyl its ok to look cracked out with ur shirt off, but these idiots take them off anywhere and everywhere.(sweating itself sucks but damm stop shaving ur fucking forearms get it waxed or something that shits the worst feeling) most of the time they aren't sweating. The problem isn't with them its not there fault its with the dumb ass girls who give them attention. ladies u know when someones a big dummy so why even bother with them. you girls deserve to higher your standards and go for both good looks and a bit of intelligence.

If looking for a relationship then yes....intelligence is extremely important....but if not....

Double D's are so much fun to play with...ha ha (diesel & dumb)

What's better than a gorgeous guy who will do whatever you say cause they are dumb as a brick????...although I do agree we should be able to play without having to be exposed to prickly skin and half naked sweaty bodies....at least outside of the city....

It's kinda like that "every guy wants a dumb blonde" but for girls

:D

Double D's are so much fun to play with...ha ha (diesel & dumb)

What's better than a gorgeous guy who will do whatever you say cause they are dumb as a brick????...although I do agree we should be able to play without having to be exposed to prickly skin and half naked sweaty bodies....at least outside of the city....

It's kinda like that "every guy wants a dumb blonde" but for girls

lol, i feel you. "dumb blondes" are fun for the moment. :stupid:

Yea imagine hanging round metro and all the girls walking around with no tops on.....

would it be nice to look at ? I guess ....

bringing them home to Mom? Nah.......

But don't show me if I don't wanna see ur fat sweaty boobs ass jiggle all night..... just makes the place smell like my gym.....

:licker:

Say what ever you have to say you pussy! he has a 100 posts and has been on for less than 15 days....I refuse to discuss this issue anymore...My opinion stands this guy Johnny Q..is a fucking loser....and all the rest of you who back him are as well...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Say what ever you have to say you pussy! he has a 100 posts and has been on for less than 15 days....I refuse to discuss this issue anymore...My opinion stands this guy Johnny Q..is a fucking loser....and all the rest of you who back him are as well... [/QUOT

::::::::cough::::::::::: Loser ::::::::::::::::cough cough

Yeah...Perns I am a loser you have 2000 posts...is this your fucking life? Club Fucking Planet....? You are making me laugh...Ask Stardo, Neena, BadAss, Siciliagirl, Binoys who i am....Your a fucking loser along with your stupid fucking quote...on the bottom of your page...I am glad and thankful that the only reason I frequent this board is because of Stardo...who I met in the tanning salon....not on the fucking computer...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Yeah...Perns I am a loser you have 2000 posts...is this your fucking life? Club Fucking Planet....? You are making me laugh...Ask Stardo, Neena, BadAss, Siciliagirl, Binoys who i am....Your a fucking loser along with your stupid fucking quote...on the bottom of your page...I am glad and thankful that the only reason I frequent this board is because of Stardo...who I met in the tanning salon....not on the fucking computer...

Relax there buddy, I have a very uneventful job at times.....................

I don't care who u are.......... Really,what do the people u mentioned have to do with it, cuz U know them I am going to with hold a comment sorry your tkaing this so serious Maybe CP isn't the site for you........................... this is all for shits a giggles, I don't take anything serious on here, u shouldn't either .... GEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ridingtheshortbus....

I went to Joeys with "big" mike from your gym the other night...he was telling me all about you...! You better slow down...from what he says you are out of control...Dont sacrifice your training...for staying up 3 days without sleep....

Johnny Q...Bitch I always take the shirt off in Tempts! You can keep your Old Navy shirt on with your 1998 pleated black Club Pants....

God this is the most ihave posted in a long time

Originally posted by jonyquest

once again njstaked makes me wonder.. he is talking about the guy he goes tanning with..hmmmmmm makes you think eh??? do you guys tan together did you two meet while taking a nice long tan and if you hate CP so much.. why are you here??

Stardo is a girl and she is pretty hot;)

Thanks for the advice bro....

I've been layin low since the summer ended..... One trip to Factory is my only big night to speak of....

I wish I could end the three day runs with no sleep, unfortunately its not from chemical influences....... I gots a nice case of insomnia that has haunted me since I was in high school... hits from time to time for no reason.....

I am slowly getting myself back to where I was....