Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Shit has Got To START!

I am so sick and tired of everyone being polite and not saying what they really think about night clubs. If you have a bad night POST IT if you think the drinks cost to much POST if the dj sucks POST IT what are you hiding from we deserve to know don't be a coward I know you had a bad time SO FUCKING POST IT

This board fucking sucked for weeks at a time! Because mostly everyone was kissing everyone's ass! THIS FUCKING BOARD IS LIKE A MINI HOLLYWOOD ALL PHONIES! BE REAL NIGGA

Guest saleen351

check out my reviews on the miami board, look up my DT and oscar G labor day review, then look at my saeed and palsh review, then on cooljunkie you can read my tom stephan and oscgar g review, then my coojunkie spin off review etc....

i say what the truth is, and this is why they respect me more. ask dibs, she'll tell you how good I have it here, and its all because i speak my mind..

Guest saleen351

check out my reviews on the miami board, look up my DT and oscar G labor day review, then look at my saeed and palsh review, then on cooljunkie you can read my tom stephan and oscgar g review, then my coojunkie spin off review etc....

i say what the truth is, and this is why they respect me more. ask dibs, she'll tell you how good I have it here, and its all because i speak my mind..

Originally posted by notallthere

I am so sick and tired of everyone being polite and not saying what they really think about night clubs. If you have a bad night POST IT if you think the drinks cost to much POST if the dj sucks POST IT what are you hiding from we deserve to know don't be a coward I know you had a bad time SO FUCKING POST IT

This board fucking sucked for weeks at a time! Because mostly everyone was kissing everyone's ass! THIS FUCKING BOARD IS LIKE A MINI HOLLYWOOD ALL PHONIES! BE REAL NIGGA

LET THE GAMES BEGIN......................

Originally posted by saleen351

You def do. And when i first came on the board 90 % of all drama included you.. LOL I wont forget. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dibs

Hey u...

how u been?

Yes he does speak his mind, but people respect him for that.:tongue:

pretty good. The weather is great, clubs are great. women are great, my bank account is great. Though my NY jets are not so great...

pretty good. The weather is great, clubs are great. women are great, my bank account is great. Though my NY jets are not so great...

Poor Jets:(

The weather is really nice here today its about 80 degrees :)

Clubs...can not complain I've been having a really good time lately

but I do miss south beach...had a really good time....now I need to start saving up money again so that I can go back down...

ooo oooooo .....can i be you? You tell it like it is....your so cool!Grow some hair....and SHUT UP!

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

lol...I thought everybody was kissing everyone's ass.....

First off wtf are you talking about? Before you make fun of people you should grab a piece of your disgusting gut and look in the mirror and repeat:

"I will put down the birthday cake I will get surgery on my mutilated disfigured face I realize all the nasty things people said about me are true I am ugly inside and out"

you dirty filthyfucking pig.

Originally posted by notallthere

First off wtf are you talking about? Before you make fun of people you should grab a piece of your disgusting gut and look in the mirror and repeat:

"I will put down the birthday cake I will get surgery on my mutilated disfigured face I realize all the nasty things people said about me are true I am ugly inside and out"

you dirty filthyfucking pig.

lol...nice one there buddy.

i love it...i really get under your skin:mad: