Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am fucking sick like a dog today....I feel like shit.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

Musta beem the left over chicken parm.lol

Fuck you and change your screen name.....to Imabitchanditakeituptheass

Dibs I am miserable what else can I do but annoy you people.

I think Im becoming delirious and Im gonna start posting things like notallthere!!! Uh oh

Originally posted by kostaP

Dibs I am miserable what else can I do but annoy you people.

I think Im becoming delirious and Im gonna start posting things like notallthere!!! Uh oh

Uh oh...u hear that notallthere you have some competition:tongue: :tongue::laugh: :laugh:

Drink lots of tea and orange juice(not together though). Take extra vitamin C and sleep, u will feel a lot better;)

Ughh. At least I didnt have to go to the office to day Jana is in Germany I have the rest of the week off and Im fucking sick. How bad does that suck. Im miserable so I'll be annoying all of you on CP today.

Kosta

Sorry to here that man. I hate being sick.

Originally posted by jpdd810

kost I'm home sick today too!! Well i'm not really sick but I can't go to work!!

;) ;)

I had the week off as it was now i have to spend it in bed, how miserable.

I still have to go to saints tonight for a bit hopefullly I'll feel a little better.

I was coughing before and spit on my computer it was sooo disgusting. Then I twisted the wrong way and my back is killing me now. I just figured it cant get any worse (even though i just jinxed myself)

U guys are too nice thanx.

I was coughing before and spit on my computer it was sooo disgusting.

:laugh: .....i too am a sickly little girl today......first i thought i hit the jackpot cause i got to leave work and really wasn'y feeling THAT bad.........apparently......my grandma was right and god does punish me((explains a lot)).....now i am on the verge of death and couldn't even keep chicken soup down! :puke: PREEEEEETTTTTTTTY!!!!!!.......eeh....maybe i will drop a few pounds ...........:D

Would you...youre too kind.

i have been practicing my cookng lately anyway and until now i haven't really had a reason to even attempt chicken soup but yay cause now i do !!

ok - who can tell me where to start ??

i have chicken already !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

ok - who can tell me where to start ??

i have chicken already !!

....get a can opener.......make sure the bowl is microwave safe.....i'd say like 3 minutes..........ready...set....COOK!

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: .....i too am a sickly little girl today......first i thought i hit the jackpot cause i got to leave work and really wasn'y feeling THAT bad.........apparently......my grandma was right and god does punish me((explains a lot)).....now i am on the verge of death and couldn't even keep chicken soup down! :puke: PREEEEEETTTTTTTTY!!!!!!.......eeh....maybe i will drop a few pounds ...........:D

You dont need to drop a few pounds if you cant keep the chicken soup down i got some soco lime for your eye.

I could go for some chicken soup about now.

You dont need to drop a few pounds if you cant keep the chicken soup down i got some soco lime for your eye.

I could go for some chicken soup about now.

.........soco&lime......just what the dr ordered!!!!!!!!!!.....and why is it when i am sick.....there are soooo many good food commercials on tv......fuckin conspiracy i tell ya

.........soco&lime......just what the dr ordered!!!!!!!!!!.....and why is it when i am sick.....there are soooo many good food commercials on tv......fuckin conspiracy i tell ya

I know im fuckin starving and I havent eaten all day, im sooo grumpy im ready to kill somebody.

....ugh!.....i am still sickly!...and i haven't eaten since monday......and i just called in to work and caught attitude because the girl booked me with an 11 o clock....well...tell that bitch too bad cause i am sick!!!..........everyone always assumes u r faking it or a wuss when u feel like crap.................:mad:

....ugh!.....i am still sickly!...and i haven't eaten since monday......and i just called in to work and caught attitude because the girl booked me with an 11 o clock....well...tell that bitch too bad cause i am sick!!!..........everyone always assumes u r faking it or a wuss when u feel like crap.................:mad:

I know exactly what you mean!! I was out of work pretty much all last week cuz of an allergic reaction to something. I got a note and all too! I went back to work on Monday and it started all over again. I'm convinced I'm allergic to my boss! So I am out of work again til this shit clears up!! Well I atleast let them see me so they could believe me cuz I knew they didn't. I must admit I look pretty funny!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

I know exactly what you mean!! I was out of work pretty much all last week cuz of an allergic reaction to something. I got a note and all too! I went back to work on Monday and it started all over again. I'm convinced I'm allergic to my boss! So I am out of work again til this shit clears up!! Well I atleast let them see me so they could believe me cuz I knew they didn't. I must admit I look pretty funny!!!!

...i know.....god forbid it takes me more than 1 day to recover.....and now i feel like i have to look like crap when i go back so they 'believe' me....fucking jerk-offs! lol...........where is daddy warbucks so i can just quit!!!!!

...i know.....god forbid it takes me more than 1 day to recover.....and now i feel like i have to look like crap when i go back so they 'believe' me....fucking jerk-offs! lol...........where is daddy warbucks so i can just quit!!!!!

When I find my daddy warbucks i'll make sure he has a brother for you!!