Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard all guido's are..................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

I was trying to start trouble :D

Okay......lemme take a stab at this:

Fun, how could they be fun. You keep getting poked by their hair which is spiked up in every direction w/ schellack.

You can never see where they're looking at cause they're always wearing women's sunglasses even in a dark nightclub.

You always get clotheslined by their arms flailing all around while they dance.

If you're a tall girl you're gonna inevitably get jawed in the chin from the double fisted overhead punchin'

They look better than you (women hate to be outdone).

OKAY THERE"S A FEW TO GET SOME DRAMA STARTED.

Originally posted by jpdd810

I love pretty boys!! You know the ones that will go with me to get a manicure and as pedicure. Let's go get a facial together honey!! I can't help it!! I really love the pretty boys!!

How about Eye brow waxing...................

I love pretty boys!! You know the ones that will go with me to get a manicure and as pedicure. Let's go get a facial together honey!! I can't help it!! I really love the pretty boys!!

Ohhhh Jeeeezzzz..................why don't you just cut off his nuts and put a dress on him while you're at it.

This recent trend of efeminate pretty boys is very disturbing.

Originally posted by ou812

Ohhhh Jeeeezzzz..................why don't you just cut off his nuts and put a dress on him while you're at it.

This recent trend of efeminate pretty boys is very disturbing.

I'm sorry ou812!! I also love the relly rough rugid guys too!! OK I just like men in gereral!! I have no specific type I guess!! But these pretty guidos are just so damn pretty!!!

Originally posted by ou812

Howard Stern said something funny this morning.........something to the effect of......."You're as high as a NY Met" :laugh:

:laugh: I forget who said it yesterday on the radio but there was another comment something like "you know its the first day of october when the Yankees are in the Playoffs and the mets are getting high"

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't look at the stero type of men at all..... If yoour cute your cute- RIght

You are absolutely right!! If you are cute and you have a sense of humor and a great personality then in my books you are my type!! I think??? I don't know anymore!!

i love quidos!

there's nothing wrong with spiking your hair in what-ever direction you want and knwoing how to dance (even if your hands ARE flailing all about)...

as for the "waxing the brows thing"... some of you guys need a good plucking! don't knock it 'til u've tried it!

You are absolutely right!! If you are cute and you have a sense of humor and a great personality then in my books you are my type!! I think??? I don't know anymore!!

No No I am RIGHT, Humor and Personilty are key also, the inner person........... u can be great looking but please god don't talk................ :D

Originally posted by ysolt

i love quidos!

there's nothing wrong with spiking your hair in what-ever direction you want and knwoing how to dance (even if your hands ARE flailing all about)...

as for the "waxing the brows thing"... some of you guys need a good plucking! don't knock it 'til u've tried it!

FOr some men, plucking just doesn't cut it..............:D