Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard all guido's are..................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

I had reeboks in every color imaginable!!! God I was such a dork!!!!

And there are definately different kinds of guidos...the ones that keep up with the latest clothes, etc, and....... the Vinny Bag-o-bagels guido that think that the Red Reeboks and the Tie die OAKLEY jackets, with the Gargoyle sungless, from Seaside are still in.....if you listen you can still hear the sounds of Suave and Johnny O......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

And there are definately different kinds of guidos...the ones that keep up with the latest clothes, etc, and....... the Vinny Bag-o-bagels guido that think that the Red Reeboks and the Tie die OAKLEY jackets, with the Gargoyle sungless, from Seaside are still in.....if you listen you can still hear the sounds of Suave and Johnny O......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TKA's Greatest Hits

Wigwam socks

Chicago's

Yakety Yaks

long slicked back hair

Originally posted by ou812

TKA's Greatest Hits

Wigwam socks

Chicago's

Yakety Yaks

long slicked back hair

...doin the tough guy lean behind the wheel of your Turbo (fill your car in here), pumpin WIGGLE IT crusin down Ridge Rd in N Arlington or Union Blvd in Totowa....or ANY street in Seaside.....

:laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

I had reeboks in every color imaginable!!! God I was such a dork!!!!

OMG! that is sooooo funny. i had a red pair.... YES RED....that i thought were so ugly .......but, my older sisters that are 11 and 12 years older than me....convinced me to wear them because they were supposedly the cool thing to wear....

Originally posted by perns2002

I had a red pair, but I wore them no convincing here.......... I am a loser also.

What about Wrestling sneakers.......................

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I almost forgot, the AESICS wrestling sneakers, and wearing sweatpants out was the cool thing to do,

Pull the bottom of the leg halfway up your calf and push your socks down. :aright:

hmmm guido days

gotmyhasir vutat aplacecalledguido and aldos (how badis that)

IOU shirts no one menitioned thoseithink.

how about a red cut up IOU with a wife beater underit.

black cav's

the lil guido loafers.

my White Trans AM cruisin between ridge rd and then settling in at union ctr or wood ave in linden chilin wmario vinny vinny abel vito and a few others at dairy queen hookin up pumpin up the system then cruising late overtothe cafe in eliz to chill w pops and friends

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm guido days

gotmyhasir vutat aplacecalledguido and aldos (how badis that)

IOU shirts no one menitioned thoseithink.

how about a red cut up IOU with a wife beater underit.

black cav's

the lil guido loafers.

my White Trans AM cruisin between ridge rd and then settling in at union ctr or wood ave in linden chilin wmario vinny vinny abel vito and a few others at dairy queen hookin up pumpin up the system then cruising late overtothe cafe in eliz to chill w pops and friends

doubleplay....pm me your last name ....i want to find out if it sounds familiar cuz my father used to go to that cafe for years and years.....they prob know each other....also, do you remember st. rocco's feast they used to have down there? uh oh....i think i'm gonna get yelled at for going off topic.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

doubleplay....pm me your last name ....i want to find out if it sounds familiar cuz my father used to go to that cafe for years and years.....they prob know each other....also, do you remember st. rocco's feast they used to have down there? uh oh....i think i'm gonna get yelled at for going off topic.

i use to live right on 3rd ave when i was younger. i know St roccos my dad was real good friends with the Sacco's. We use to always hang out at his stand eating sawseege sangwiches with my family. was like me and all my cousins like 20 of us everynight.

hmmm i remember going to spiritos rest alot too and cianfano;s