Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to vegas oct 9th-12th..........

i was just there sept 12-16.

wed - have no idea

thursday.. we hit babys, rum jungle, house of blues and light. (except for light) all were kinda beat. Light is supposed to be best on Sundays though

Friday - go to Rain (or ghost bar) but get there early. (its at the Palms - where they did the Real World) ITs chaos to get in there. Ra is supposedly really good on fridays and have decent gueset dj's come in this night.

Saturday -- studio54 was ok, also Utopia or C2k

for afterhours : Drais, Seven or Glo

the only place we had to pay to get in was Rain but then again it was 16 girls . have fun. i cant wait to go back! :D

note: dont be expecting great music there. they are at least a yaer behind here

hey thanks for the info nycchic24, i wish i was going w/ 16 chicks then it wouldn't matter where the hell i showed up, but thanks again, i'll fill you in on how it was when i get back............i'm also planning a trip to go back for new years that's if i get back from this trip, and i guess i'll bring my cd's and records and show them how we do it over here on the east coast huh.........and to dknybabe2929

my brother is going for work so his work puts him in the marriot, hey it's not the billagio but it's vegas baby vegas!!!!!!!

actually on Wensday nite, go check out Ra in the Luxor

e-mail Elimint@aol.com he is a resident DJ at Glo and he promotes for Ra. He can give u a good deal on table seating at RA

also check out CoolVegas.com for the 411 in vegas

Nycchic24 is rite though bout music being a year behind. I was in Vegas the week of MDW and one of the DJs dropped Trance Revolution and the place went nuts. Someone was like i never heard this song befor, I told him it was 2 years old and he was surprised

I am comped at MGM grand and i am tryin to get to Vegas for halloween. 3-4 dayz is all you need in vegas

hey thanks alot, i'll e-mail him today............i heard they were a little behind, i'll bring my music w/ me and kick the dj out of the booth and tell him my name is joe giorgio and here is my cd, (hey props to you joe the cd was hot) thanks again and hopefully i come back to tell you guys how it was.............

HEY EVERYONE,

JUST WRITING TO LET YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW DEAL WE HAVE GOIN UP AT RA FOR VIP TABLES. THE NEXT TIME YOU COME TO THE CLUB WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE YOU MIGHT WANNA THINK ABOUT BUYING A TABLE. EACH TABLE SEATS 6 PEOPLE. IN ORDER TO GET A TABLE IN VIP YOU MUST EITHER SECURE A $300.00 BAR TAB OR BUY A BOTTLE- WITH THIS DEAL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY GET VIP LINE PASSES AND ARE COMPED ADMISSION INTO THE CLUB. (So what does this mean? your simply prepaying for your drinks, getting your party comped without having to deal with waiting in line, and getting a VIP table)

FOR VIP TABLE RESERVATIONS CONTACT SEAN PATRICK

EMAIL-elimint@aol.com

CELL-(702)523-5241

This is an e-mail Sean Patrick sent to me. I think its worth it esp at for RA

Here is some advice for you from someone who goes to vegas every other month:

Like they said, Ra on wednesday is hot. But whatever you do, stay away from there on thursday, unless your packing heat.

Thursday: Rumjungle.

Friday and Saturday: Rain, but the line is going to be ridiculous unless you know someone. Luckily, when I first went there, I was with playboy's dahm triplets, so I didn't have a problem, and through networking, met the appropriate people who have repeatedly hooked me up. Babys is a good alternative. Do not go to Studio 54 ever.

Sunday: House of Blues used to be good, until Light opened up. My friend Eddie McDonald is the resident DJ at light.. he's from Jersey. Tell the guy at the door that you are friends with him form Jersey, they won't ask questions. He'll probably ask you if you go to the Hamptons, because the guy at the door (forgot his name though) used to work the door at Jet East. If anything, PM me with your name, and I'll call him and tell him your coming, but specify the day you'll be going. But, do so by tomorrow, because I will be in AC for the weekend, and have no access to a comp.

Afterhours: C2K, Glo are recommended, Drais is not. Drais is very local, and very weird crowd. I personally don't like the Vegas afterhours clubs, and spend my afterhours making large donations at the Craps or Blackjack tables. Its all worth it though.

Where are you staying? Also, make sure you don't just isolate yourself to your hotel, check out the Bellagio, Venetian, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Rio, Ceasers, Paris, Palms, New York NY, and Hard Rock. Stay away from Circus Circus, Excalibur, Monte Carlo, Tropicana, Barbary Coast.