Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Sexy Ladies!!! Please Send A Pic Of Yourself

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

chillfactor = notallthere.....................caught again.....keep doing it buddy....keep doing it......and i'll keep catching you.

Nice try talkin back and forth to yourself.....you messed up though bro......and I wont tell ya how I found out. PUNK!

No im not chillfactor fatty.

wow webmaster just kill this whole thread.. this is retarted.. i ask a simple ass question and everyone turns it into drama

if you wanna send a pic then send it it dont matter anymore this whole thread was bs and was ruined by some wannbe tough guy. as for coming 2 see you yea ok guy

why waist my time bro:hat:

Originally posted by chillfactor

wow webmaster just kill this whole thread.. this is retarted.. i ask a simple ass question and everyone turns it into drama

if you wanna send a pic then send it it dont matter anymore this whole thread was bs and was ruined by some wannbe tough guy. as for coming 2 see you yea ok guy

why waist my time bro:hat:

I dont think new jersey is dirty.

Originally posted by thehype

Keansburg produces the Ugliest people in all of Jersey

hahaha i agree with u but there are other spots worst man.. rahway produce a few nasty ones. not hating on jersey cuz i love it but shit mannnnnn where the hell do all theses people come from

Originally posted by chillfactor

hahaha i agree with u but there are other spots worst man.. rahway produce a few nasty ones. not hating on jersey cuz i love it but shit mannnnnn where the hell do all theses people come from

From Yo Momma..................:eek: