Clubplanet Nightlife Community

metro

....that's great........u always believe everything u hear in this business?.....cause if that's true......i heard u are a complete joke little kid who has nothing better to do than promote stupid parties like roxy fridays and talk shit on a messageboard!.....anyways.....there is always more to a story..so maybe u should check all the info before making your next public announcement:idea:

Originally posted by misk

....that's great........u always believe everything u hear in this business?.....cause if that's true......i heard u are a complete joke little kid who has nothing better to do than promote stupid parties like roxy fridays and talk shit on a messageboard!.....anyways.....there is always more to a story..so maybe u should check all the info before making your next public announcement:idea:

You have no clue missy.....

ROXY IS FIERCE.....FIERCE I TELL YA!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

I was getting scared for a min. . THANKS:D SO back to the "Louis Character" who is he, and where has he spun...:confused:

....metro~various nights......sp thursdays....image fridays.....merge.....surf club.....djais......i really can't think of them all...........but this drama pops up every so often...and not saying he is a veteran 5 star dj..however he does a good job....but this kid is obviously trying to start shit and has no basis..........said himself never heard louis spin...

Originally posted by misk

y dont u learn to chill the fuck out! and u are??? a complete computer geek with 23873 posts.. congratulations, you have no life! Plus what i heard was true!!! so maybe u should listen to other people sometimes!.. by the way, this thread was made by mistake.. havent u noticed ?:confused:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

y dont u learn to chill the fuck out! and u are??? a complete computer geek with 23873 posts.. congratulations, you have no life! Plus what i heard was true!!! so maybe u should listen to other people sometimes!.. by the way, this thread was made by mistake.. havent u noticed ?:confused:

...lol....that's me ...computer geek....once again u prove u know what u r talking about.........

...my point was........this business is about as honest as politics ...and most of the time u r not getting the full story.....and that my friend was not the full story....so before u come on here and trash someone u do not know and have never heard ....u should think............

infact i do know louis.. and i do know why he got booted... and my point was about who is spinning at metro this thursday... is that ok mom? :D

........FINE!!......and if u call me MOM on one more godamn thread ....i will be forced to smack u around when i find out who u are!!!!!! lol

If she is a "complete computer geek" what am I...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u say one thing on here and u get your head bitten off!! lol i love it!!!

Why dont you tell people HOW YOU GOT BOOTED FROM SOUTH PARK. LIKE WHEN YOU TRIED TO PROMOTE IT ON CP WHEN IT FIRST OPENED AND EVERYONE WAS BASHING YOU. HOWBOUT WHEN YOU CALLED METRO'S CROWD A "DRUG CROWD" AND YET TOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALLS YOURSELF JERRY C XTACY. WHATS THAT REFER TO. SO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK THE ROPES OR THE DOOR OR WHATEVER AND YOU GOT BOOTED BEFORE THE PARTY EVEN STARTED. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES BITCH.