Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***roxy----oct 04***

i will be at the roxy on friday night because of debbie's birthday? i was thinking of a meetup if some of you were going to be there.........

although i haven't been to roxy in awhile so someone will have to set up where we will meet up lol.....and plus i never met any of you guys lol.......

kitty;)

Originally posted by bbkitty11

i will be at the roxy on friday night because of debbie's birthday? i was thinking of a meetup if some of you were going to be there.........

although i haven't been to roxy in awhile so someone will have to set up where we will meet up lol.....and plus i never met any of you guys lol.......

kitty;)

Set it off! Set if off I suggest ....

This Kitty will be there too. i'm going w/ a bunch of friends to celebrate my bday as well. what time will everyone be there?

what about meeting by the speaker on the far side of the bar by the men's bathroom? there's usually a ton of space over there......

Originally posted by bbkitty11

kitty;)

Yay Mel.. well I guess you are def coming now or still unsure??? Call my cell and let me know.. Yeah me, larry, mike and rob will be there around 1230-1 by teh bar when you first walk in towards the bathroom... I'll have my cell on me so use ians to call or 2way me... I'll introduce you to the CP headz... :) See everyone fri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nychunk

What am a piece meat?

okay I forgot b/c yours was last week but due to a hurricane i couldnt make it

NYChunk's Bday

But let the record show I am NEVER playing a request by you again--everytime I play your song you bounce and don't hear it :hat:

Mike Bugout