Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atlantic City

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo Joey, fridays suck!!!!!!

Deja vu is you bet bet.

I'm most likely going down saturday

I'm trying to get rooms at Trump

If I do, we will be hitting up Casbah and True.

what up tempkid...yea, i heard firdays suck...im only going down cause we got a comp room...probably gonna gamble a little bit then hit up deja vu...thanks for the info

Originally posted by joeys24

what up tempkid...yea, i heard firdays suck...im only going down cause we got a comp room...probably gonna gamble a little bit then hit up deja vu...thanks for the info

you're gonna lose your shirt. haha. see ya again in november

Originally posted by pipdaddy

you're gonna lose your shirt. haha. see ya again in november

yo pip, if u wanna go down, i have 3 rooms at the hilton, and shouldn't have a problem getting extra rooms unless they are booked. if thats the case, i can get them for you at harrah's, sands, or ceasers (ceasers is probably booked). pm me when u read this, and let me know what u wanna do.

Originally posted by shlonger

yo pip, if u wanna go down, i have 3 rooms at the hilton, and shouldn't have a problem getting extra rooms unless they are booked. if thats the case, i can get them for you at harrah's, sands, or ceasers (ceasers is probably booked). pm me when u read this, and let me know what u wanna do.

i will explain:

insurance sucks. im paying like $5 per month for this stupid ass eyecare plan that i had no idea about until i went to change some insurance elections this summer......2 1/2 years and i havent ever used the eyecare plan. so i set-up this stupid appt for an early saturday morning b/c i have like 3 vacation days left for the rest of the year. and im getting like 6 months worth of free contacts. but i have to go and have my prescription checked. and now joe&co. decide to take a vacation to AC with free rooms and girls and comps and blahblahblah. and now shlonger has free rooms and god knows what else. any friday would have been ok.....had to be today. you bastards. have fun. see ya sat. night

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i will explain:

insurance sucks. im paying like $5 per month for this stupid ass eyecare plan that i had no idea about until i went to change some insurance elections this summer......2 1/2 years and i havent ever used the eyecare plan. so i set-up this stupid appt for an early saturday morning b/c i have like 3 vacation days left for the rest of the year. and im getting like 6 months worth of free contacts. but i have to go and have my prescription checked. and now joe&co. decide to take a vacation to AC with free rooms and girls and comps and blahblahblah. and now shlonger has free rooms and god knows what else. any friday would have been ok.....had to be today. you bastards. have fun. see ya sat. night

puuuuussssy:laugh:

honestly, i would say don't waste your time going to any of the clubs in AC on friday....AC is a saturday night town...even in the summer, fridays just don't deliver at all, unless you just want somewhere to go and drink and hang out

i would probably go with Tru....ask for JasonE for possible reduced admission...