Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GREED...........off the hook

matik

Lastnight at Greed was off the hook. Djs tore it up. I mean the had the place bustin there asses. Crowd was amazing.....vibe was perfect......and drink prices were actually affordable (no wonder I have such a hangover this morning...lol). Mad props to Craig for throwin a kickin party on wednesday nights.

I have a throbbin' headache right now ------> mainly b/c I drank too much! I had a blast last night - Sage & Craig threw it down. I'm starting to like these small intimate club nights better than the weekend blinders. Great music, great people, great night.

*Good to see the Junkies made it back from NYC is one piece!

**Also did anyone else notice what a good looking crowd came out last night - eye candy everywhere! :D

Originally posted by matik

Mad props to Craig for throwin a kickin party on wednesday nights.

thanks Matik....but I can't take all the credit (Except for the good music:D ) A big thanks has to go to Fritz "e" Romeus, Larry Mayo, Nick McCabe, and Sarah Dawson......they are the one's who make it all come together.

And thank you to everyone who came out last night and showed support. The music was definately pump'n.....Miss Molotov rocked it!!!!:cool:

BTW......Yes Joey there was plent of eye candy:arrow:

And yes my head hurts too........see all you guys next week!!!

Yeah he was there......but he toned it down a bit.......I had to have a talk with him before I went on so he wouldn't get carried away............I don't think he'll be back though....he got a little upset when I started drop'n some new wave tunes around 3am

...........can't bang your drum to those classics:D