Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tribecca This Sat....donkey's Get The Ultimate Beating.

This Sat Join us for a live performance by super club diva AMBER as she perform's her blockbuster hits "YES" "NAKED" "SEXUAL" "THIS IS YOUR NIGHT" and more. Music by Dj Anthony Nero. KTU live broadcast /w Vic Lattino. Also witness the first ever... Donkey beat down...1G to the first person that admits he's the donkey in flesh. After the show the Donkey rides to the Metro where he will be brought face to face w/ Kosta for another fanastic show...Donkey where are you?saturday_100502_1.gif

Uh oh I might just have to go to Tribecca and beat this donkey down.

Block, good luck sat night I heard party's been going well. PM me or call my cell when you want to get Jana to perform there. Talk to ya soon.

OU812 Admit your the donkey get the G I'll crack you in the grill a few times you know for theatrics and then gimme half. Sound good???]

Kosta P.

Ok I see a problem here

#1. KostaP you are a non muscular fat fuck who thinks he can back his mouth. Kid it will take years of sauce to bring you to the Donkey Status

#2. Buzz I want you to PM me with your phone # I will call and then we will talk about this event. I want to know that your poor ass has the money

#3. I cant believe you are the same kid who kisses my ass everytime I see you. Smarten up kid...

KostaP..lose some fat then talk to me you ugly bald fuck

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Ok I see a problem here

#1. KostaP you are a non muscular fat fuck who thinks he can back his mouth. Kid it will take years of sauce to bring you to the Donkey Status

#2. Buzz I want you to PM me with your phone # I will call and then we will talk about this event. I want to know that your poor ass has the money

#3. I cant believe you are the same kid who kisses my ass everytime I see you. Smarten up kid...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You king of Trailer

#1. Your miserable mantality is due to the fact that you were born in a trailer and are now titled super.

#2. Your pathetic broke ass question to me can only mean that you would actually show up for your beating b/c you desperatly need money.

#3. Your stupidity only leads me to believe that your a test tube mistake...i.e,. There are easier ways to make the money instead of getting yourself bulldozed. This site is for cumdumpsters like yourself. WWW.BUMFIGHTS.COM.

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Ok I see a problem here

I'll back my mouth bitch I already called you out.

3 words

Bring It Bitch.