Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*sniffle*

Originally posted by jarmenio

I will never forget going to the Grand Opening and seeing the place for the first time, those were the good old days, Exit has now gone to shit.

I loved it there! I loved when it snowed there! Can we start a petition and get them back???? Who's with me????

Originally posted by hunnie818

I miss it sooooo much...I practically lived there for a year and a half straight...I think I missed 2 weekends....

I refuse to go now and kill the memory in my head.....I'd rather remember it how it was then see the way it is now

:(

Isn't funny how when a place gets a new party, you don't want to go, because the memories you have are so great.......

To this day, me and my friends take about Exit when Denny and Eddie were doing it.

I can still remember asking every single person in that place what the Song ID of Final Chapter was.

Songs like Kiss, Take me Away, Same Script Different Cast.....

People that didn't go to Exit at that time, don't know what they missed...

Now You couldn't even pay me to walk in that place.

Originally posted by misssf

Memories!

I remember the snowfall too w/Waiting for Tonight- that was the best!

:( :( :(

Kerm: "I've got piiieeeelllssss"

Oh God! She was a sight!

"You guys leavin?"

"What time does this place close?" "I don't know, but you can pick up your dry cleaning after..."

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I didn't start going to clubs until a few years ago. Exit with Tsettos and Baez there was the first NYC club I went to, first time I got messed up....I remember the snow...the music..it was a great feeling....I wish I remembered more of it though....I knew absolutely nothing about clubs or music back then..seems like so long ago!

:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ou812

been hangin' w/ Dan Quayle I see.

:laugh: :laugh: not many on this board will get that...

Exit is asian hell! I'll never step foot in that place unless some sort of dress code is enforced. NO hats, no jeans no sneakers, no asians, no ravers, no baggy pants, no glowsticks, no gay guys, no people under the age of 23.....

guess I'll never go again...

I miss the Roxy w/ DJ Boris 3 or 4 years ago.............those were also the days

for me, that was the best party ever. still cant believe i used to do roxy fridays then factory saturdays weekly

maybe that explains why i have no energy anymore?

I miss the Roxy w/ DJ Boris 3 or 4 years ago.............those were also the days

for me, that was the best party ever. still cant believe i used to do roxy fridays then factory saturdays weekly

maybe that explains why i have no energy anymore?

1st time i seen denny in new york was at carbon, then it burned down and he opened exit

my best club days was the tunnel back in the day i was 18 or 19 when i started like 6 7 years ago and i haven't had the fun i had i have come to think that of someone has never been to club and they drop a bomb they will still have fun at exit and it would be good to them becouse the city scene has went from great to ok and ok is great to someone that doesn't know jsut my 2 cents