Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Riggitytiggity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

everyone wants to know if they know me......sorry to say most of you do not.......but dont worry, I've kept a log of everything you've posted so I know everything about each of you. Scary aint it?

Yeah its scary that your such a fucking weirdo loser

everyone wants to know if they know me......sorry to say most of you do not.......but dont worry, I've kept a log of everything you've posted so I know everything about each of you. Scary aint it?

That's ok, cause I've been following you around too. I've bugged your cell, tapped your phone, set up video surveylance around your house and I sit outside your bedroom window and I watch you change. I'm watching you right now.

Originally posted by ou812

That's ok, cause I've been following you around too. I've bugged your cell, tapped your phone, set up video surveylance around your house and I sit outside your bedroom window and I watch you change. I'm watching you right now.

yeah yeah do it. I made these high tech listening devices ... Its a string in two cups and you can talk threw them its Ammmmmazing

Riggity :

You are definitly wierd !!!! why would you be so concerned with everyones posts ? What are you trying to find out ?

That right there says you have a liiiiiiittle too much time on your hands .:rolleyes:

Ou182:

Did I ever mention I pee my pants each and everytime you post !!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

Look man...I know everything about you.....I was going to sign up in August JUST to say Happy Birthday to you....but I didnt

I hope your not serious :blown:

Look man...I know everything about you.....I was going to sign up in August JUST to say Happy Birthday to you....but I didnt

That's so sweet of you................

.......................but my birthday is in April

Ok Genius so who am I and what's my story, i'm just dieing to hear if you know. :D

you are a :licker: and like to :peeleft: in public......dont think I dont know about that belmar ticket this summer:eek:

Umm not even close .................. yeah U really don't have a clue at all, cuz I did not get a ticket for one, and I Love men, Your really starting to scare me............

anyhoot, good grief, i just wanted to know who u were and how u knew i was in red bank last night (thurs) hmmm, i probably already know you riiiight? A) i was online last night and i chatted with you B) i called you on the phone at some foresaken hour in the morning C) i must have ran into you last night and i don't recall but very unlikely cos i wasn't drinking alot at all or D) all of the above.

Originally posted by sydnie

anyhoot, good grief, i just wanted to know who u were and how u knew i was in red bank last night (thurs) hmmm, i probably already know you riiiight? A) i was online last night and i chatted with you B) i called you on the phone at some foresaken hour in the morning C) i must have ran into you last night and i don't recall but very unlikely cos i wasn't drinking alot at all or D) all of the above.

none of the above....I have a database on everyone.....in yours is "people on the board say he looks like a chick", "hangs out in Redbank", "promotes at Hunka", and a few other key facts that I will reveal later.