Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Riggitytiggity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

riggity, YOU ARE A TOOL....all this supposed info you have on everyone is public knowledge, simply by clicking on someone's name and scrolling through their old posts, i could come up with a lot on anyone here that i dont already know.....so either get some info that hasnt already been posted, or shut your trap.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

riggity, YOU ARE A TOOL....all this supposed info you have on everyone is public knowledge, simply by clicking on someone's name and scrolling through their old posts, i could come up with a lot on anyone here that i dont already know.....so either get some info that hasnt already been posted, or shut your trap.

Bravo very well put:D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

u sure my info, is way off............. :D

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

listen...I dont have to prove myself....but I know alot of stuff...

like arite elens73178....I dont want to scare you or anything.....but how bout when I saw you at SF around this time last year....for Joey Armenio's b-day. DOnt you remember meeting me???? THink! :licker:

little miss piggity what about me

Originally posted by trewguy

little miss piggity what about me

what about you? I dont have too much on you either

I have that youre 25, live in Rutherford, hang out wayyyyyyyyyyy too much at Tribecca, you were in jail back in the day (I'll spare everyone the details), and you faithfully watch the Sopranos and hope to be just like Christopher some day.

I have that youre 25, live in Rutherford, hang out wayyyyyyyyyyy too much at Tribecca, you were in jail back in the day (I'll spare everyone the details), and you faithfully watch the Sopranos and hope to be just like Christopher some day.

::cough:::::::::: Psycho::::::::::: cough cough :::::::::::::::

24 and i don't want to be like christopher christopher wants to be like me

Originally posted by perns2002

::cough:::::::::: Psycho::::::::::: cough cough :::::::::::::::

she got the town rite and the place that my freinds promote on fridays and ive been to jail but i never posted none of that she must be an awesome detective can i hire you todo some detecctive work for me dumbass

listen...I dont have to prove myself....but I know alot of stuff...

like arite elens73178....I dont want to scare you or anything.....but how bout when I saw you at SF around this time last year....for Joey Armenio's b-day. DOnt you remember meeting me???? THink! :licker:

If you think i remember anything that night you are wrong!!:laugh: :laugh:

WHy don't you tell me if we've met while i was sober.

Originally posted by trewguy

she got the town rite and the place that my freinds promote on fridays and ive been to jail but i never posted none of that she must be an awesome detective can i hire you todo some detecctive work for me dumbass

R U calling me a dumbass................

Not nice..................

shut your trap.....you still living in Ray Street? Dont mess w/ the bitch!

umm, so you know a street that i never lived on. . .good job.

keep collecting all your info and in the meantime the rest of us still wont give a SHIT!

Originally posted by elens73178

If you think i remember anything that night you are wrong!!:laugh: :laugh:

WHy don't you tell me if we've met while i was sober.

never while we were sober...couple of times at SF....once in November last year for Joe's b-day and then another time I think in Feb?? We were um....how should we put this....a little touchy feely with each other :tongue:

never while we were sober...couple of times at SF....once in November last year for Joe's b-day and then another time I think in Feb?? We were um....how should we put this....a little touchy feely with each other :tongue:

your name is nichole and your 20 rite

We were huh, did my husband join in? :laugh: :laugh:

so you 2 were KISSING. there, kissing, was that so difficult? kiss kiss kiss kiss.... yea baby!