Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK People...I need ur help/suggestions please!

sunnyhost

Ok...here's the situation....tomorrow is my parent's 39th wedding anniversary and my dad wants to take my mom out to a nice dinner and then to go dancing. He's taking her to eat at the Forge and then.....???? This is where I need input.

He was just telling me that he wants to go to "one of thos places that you see on tv that has all the lights and 'bidy boom' music" I know I know...I giggled a bit when he told me this too. Whenever I see people my parents age in a club I must admit that I'm a lil' shocked, but whatever, my parents are kool kats. lol.

Anyways, any suggestions on somewhere where they can go where it's not a super young crowd and where they can actually get in and enjoy themselves for a bit?

Thanks in advance 4 ur help!

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

forge to

Hotel bars are cool delano, gaucho rroom @loews, marlin

i was kidding christie...take them to those places - - i have been to the Delano (super chill spot) or take them to Lola...laid back atmosphere, good crowd and good loungy deep house....

Joe & Jess, thanks for the help....maybe Rumi would be agood option for them since they want to dance:party: and it's not all that far from the Forge.

And although the Delano is really nice it doesn't really promote :bootysha: u know?

Eventhough I love Lola's....not sure they'd like it...but it's good to keep in mind......

Thanks again Guys!!:D :D

Also, I was thinking ab maybe Prive? It's a lil' far from where they'll be eating, but really nice from what I've heard...Hhmmmmmm

If there are any other suggestions feel free 2 keep 'em coming!

Prive is at Opium and it might be hard for them to get in unless they have the jack, are mack or get in with you.. Very che che

DUH!!!!! Have them come by LOLA after RUMI. Give them the club experience, however, there are stools to sit on, place has class, music is deep so it won't scare them away.

How abaout a little aventure for them. Forge to Rumi, Rumi to Lola, Lola to Space (just kidding, unless mom & dad party!!)

:eek: What the hec is wrong with all of you...u've all lost it...wanting my parents to go to Space....hellls so..r u nuts?!?!:laugh:

Especially not 4 after hours (joe!) lol....I don't think they would be too happy with me afterall the times I've told them when I'm there till morning and then they see what it's all about:rolleyes: :tongue::laugh:

Thanks for all ur help people....I'm giving my dad all the info and letting him make the decision...I'll let you all know how it goes/went on Monday!:D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

:eek: What the hec is wrong with all of you...u've all lost it...wanting my parents to go to Space....hellls so..r u nuts?!?!:laugh:

Especially not 4 after hours (joe!) lol....I don't think they would be too happy with me afterall the times I've told them when I'm there till morning and then they see what it's all about:rolleyes: :tongue::laugh:

Thanks for all ur help people....I'm giving my dad all the info and letting him make the decision...I'll let you all know how it goes/went on Monday!:D

HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD ANNIVERSARY. IT'S NICE TO HEAR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 39 YEARS. HOW CUTE. ;)