Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DeKo/PANIC! Sunday w/ Harry Choo Choo&Jackie Christie

Sunday, October 13th...Deko Lounge presents PANIC! Sunday featuring World Famous Subliminal DJ's Harry Choo Choo Romero and Jackie Christie . Hosted by Mark Anthony Vazquez, and PANIC! Productions, this party has been running for over 5 years strong and has proven to be one of the most successful arrays of musical talent and industry celebrities. Come join also DJ's Unique, Esteban, and Chris Monoco, and ASTRALWERKS Records for the Record Release of the brand new CASSIUS CD Au Reve

PM me for guestlist or further information.

yes dramaqueen has got that right, sunday october 13th is going to be a really good night, this is going to be another great night for all of you who come to deko on thursdays and saturdays and know what it is all about so come and check out and see some of the hottest bartenders in town serve it up and hear the best dj's rip up the turn tables. e-mail me at Drewg55@aol.com for guest list info

Originally posted by thefan

Is deko going to be open just the 13th or every sunday afterwards. What type of music will it be? [/quote

It will probably be a last Sunday of the month party hosted by PANIC! Productions...with guest DJ's...nothing confirmed yet.

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

Sunday, October 13th...Deko Lounge presents PANIC! Sunday featuring World Famous Subliminal DJ's Harry Choo Choo Romero and Jackie Christie . Hosted by Mark Anthony Vazquez, and PANIC! Productions, this party has been running for over 5 years strong and has proven to be one of the most successful arrays of musical talent and industry celebrities. Come join also DJ's Unique, Esteban, and Chris Monoco, and ASTRALWERKS Records for the Record Release of the brand new CASSIUS CD Au Reve

PM me for guestlist or further information.

I dont make funny faces:(

Originally posted by latinaz

ATTENTION

MARK ANTONY FROM PANIC PRODUCTION

PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING MY PURSE...WONDERING IF YOU HAVE IT FROM THURSDAY NITE. OR MAT MANGO!!

HELP!!

PLEASE CALL 732-887-9807.....CELL.

THANKS

zEE

Zee...I spoke to M.A., he said your purse was behind the bar at the end of the night when he was counting his tips,but forgot to put it in the office...try calling the club.