Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why not....

meng

I never post about my gigs here with my band but fuck it...My band is playing at John Martin's Irish Pub and restaurant on Mirace Mile between Ponce De Leon and LeJeune in the Gables tonight from 8:30PM-1:30AM....

We play classic rock covers like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc...you get the point.....

If anyone wants to start of their night there before heading out to whatever club you're going to tonight.....I'll be the one on the drums....:rock:

and by the way, the food at this place kicks major ass.....

shut up, fx.....we're called...ehem...."Union Jack"....I don't wanna hear it....and no we're not playing two full moons and a trout...

we play up north sometimes at fisherman's wharf in pompano....gotta get outta here...I'm late....

:laugh:

Hey, Sean. Would you happen to have any recordings of "Union Jack"? I'd love you hear you guys! :) I won't be able to make it for the gig but I'd like to be able to check it out one day. I wanna hear you spin LIVE too. FUCK! I can never make the gigs.

I can only go out like once a month so I always try to make the events where I know I'm going to hook up with the majority of my friends and a good DJ at the same time. You know.... kill two birds with one stone. :) speaking of which..... are you going to make an appearance at JZ later on tonight?