Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Sessions, Friday at Lola

funketeer

I know a lot of you CPers will be flocking to Zabiela tonight...it's probably going to be amazing...another awesome option tonight you should consider is PMS at Lola...sweet mixing going on there on Fridays!!!

I'm hooked!

Djs Mono Henao and Chris Duque combine forces to lift you from the floor with a very cool blend of Progressive Tech House...hum...I tell you people...I don't know if they're putting some type of gas on the a.c. or something, but I seem to be growing addicted to this place :D

Gotta have my Lola!!!

lola.gif

LOLA is located at 247, 23rd Street Miami Beach

Funketeer:

I'll be honest with you, yes I'll be at Zabiela tonight. I had planned to go to Lola before, but I'm still waiting to know if I'm picking up my free pass for Crobar at Blue or at Club Madonna:laugh:

But I'll make it to Lola. I wouldn't want to see super DJ Juan Mejia aka "trumpet Mejia" even if I that means I have to pay to get in Crobar.:D

Are you going to check Desyn and Danny to Space tomorrow? I'm in!!:hat:

Vip

Yo VIP...let's kick it:laugh:

Whuzzup brodee? Everything cool on my end...I'm gearing up for Lola tonight...I'm not the bar-hoping type;)

Once I hit a spot...I dance 'til I'm spent.

The guys that are throwing saturdays at Oxygen have invited me to go check Spam All Stars, one of my all-time-local-favorites and that is one I'm not about to pass.

C Ya 2 Night @ Lola

Le funk:cool: