Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj RC @ GUSTOS IN FLA CITY WITH MTV

jasonmarc

I will not say the dollar amount, but it is def worth my time. But do u know what if any club/ grill/bar/what ever will give me a chance to spin i am there. i dont give a rats ass if the party is going to be lame. The only reson this party or any party could be lame is if the people make it so. I will tell u this, I will be at the top of my game, playing what ever i feel.. If i cant get any support from the people i give support to. NO MATTER WHAT. Then i say fuckem..:blown:

Originally posted by deejay-rc

I wish i could get just a litte support from the people on this board.

It's very hard to post something new on this board since everyone is locked into their own little nitch. It is especially hard to promote something in Homestead since most of the market is cowslingers and tomato pickers. Most people that post on this board would rather put their trust and reliability into something they are used to....cool by me...(i have my prefrences also). However, I do say that I am open to new events and I will be supporting my friends wherever it may be. I kinda knew that posting an event in the Homestead area would bring up big question marks upon those who read it, but if i'm there supporting my buddies having a few beers and lounging out......I'll be happy.......Someone's gotta start somewhere.....even if it is playing in front of 10 people..

Originally posted by jasonmarc

It's very hard to post something new on this board since everyone is locked into their own little nitch. It is especially hard to promote something in Homestead since most of the market is cowslingers and tomato pickers. Most people that post on this board would rather put their trust and reliability into something they are used to....cool by me...(i have my prefrences also). However, I do say that I am open to new events and I will be supporting my friends wherever it may be. I kinda knew that posting an event in the Homestead area would bring up big question marks upon those who read it, but if i'm there supporting my buddies having a few beers and lounging out......I'll be happy.......Someone's gotta start somewhere.....even if it is playing in front of 10 people..

couldn't have said it better myself....

i know its homestead. i been hearing the same crap since the evolution days. people are so quick to judge a event based on location. I did not promote this party. i did not plan this party. Shit if a were mtv i most def would not have had it in homestead.. But since it is in homestead and am spinning i would expect some support not from people coming out, but by some" ha good luck rob hope u do well ". u know a little pat on the back....

i know its homestead. i been hearing the same crap since the evolution days. people are so quick to judge a event based on location. I did not promote this party. i did not plan this party. Shit if a were mtv i most def would not have had it in homestead.. But since it is in homestead and am spinning i would expect some support not from people coming out, but by some" ha good luck rob hope u do well ". u know a little pat on the back....

I hate to break it to ya buddy but not on THIS board.....only from the people who really know you like me and Jason....

Rob

I congratulate you on your gig.

You need to crawl before you walk and walk before you

run.

in other words

BED ROOM DJ, MOBILE DJ, CLUB DJ , WORLD KNOWN DJ

These are the steps.

Regardless of the location

Today GUSTOS tomorrow ??????

Hang in there, This journey is not easy but it's not impossible

:constipa:

STAY FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL!!

PEACE

I wish i could get just a litte support from the people on this board. I know the Party is a full on cheese, but who cares. U guy's should be happy that a fellow cp'er is geting hooked up, thats all....fuck fake it...

"I know my party is going to suck !! But please come and support me my dear CP friends !!! "

Your lame dude !! No one is going to go to your lame square dancing yehaaww MTV party !!